Sunday August 10th. Mystery Cruize / Beach Party!!!!!!

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Join the NEVCA for an interesting twist to our much-enjoyed Viper cruises. On Sunday, August 10, 2008, NEVCA members Hank Zannini and Adria Garneau will host a Lakes Region Mystery Ride. Our Viper cruise will follow a route planned by Hank, and on the way, you will be challenged to answer questions written by Adria, with clues to the answers encountered at various designated points along the cruise route. The cruise will start at NEVCA president Jerry Colpitt’s Hibernate mattress shop in Meredith, New Hampshire, at 10:30 am, and end at Hank and Adria’s beautiful beach front home on Lake Winnipesaukee for a water front barbecue. Bring a copilot to write down your answers to the questions! Prizes will be awarded for correct Mystery Ride answers. Join the fun and fellow Viper owners for a fun day on the lake!

Adria.

P.S. Please Email me A.S.A.P. [email protected] For Head Count for Food!!!

The Mystery Cruize Prize is a Three Season Embrodierd Viper Club Jacket.....Yahoo!!!!!!:2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu:

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Jerry
Paula and I are in. I hope the jacket is embroidered in yelloh and is a large. I plan on doing my best to win it. See you Sunday RICK