Supercharger DEALS FOR CHRISTMAS!!

ACPERFORMANCE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A&C Performance is offering a THE SWEETEST DEAL EVER OFFERED.

Gen 2 and Gen 3 Vipers.

Polished or Satin Paxton Supercharger With the Following included:

*INSTALLATION
*MOBIL 1 OIL AND DODGE HP FILTER
*CUSTOM HEAT RANGE SPARK PLUGS
*FULL BEFORE AND AFTER DYNO GRAPHS
*FULL CUSTOM TUNE FOR YOUR VEHICLE USING THE PAXTON SPLIT SECOND BOX AND OUR CUSTOM SCT PROGRAMMING. (WE HAVE HAD AMAZING SUCCESS WITH THIS COMBINATION)
*ALL TAXES

This deal offers you a Polished or Satin Supercharger, plus all installation fee's, tuning, and taxes!!

Out The Door pricing at $9950!!!!!!!

With more Vipers out there than we can count, don't you deserve a present? Have it done correctly, tuned properly for reliability, by a reputable shop that delivers and knows all the little tricks that need to be done to make it right!

Jump on this deal while we can offer it. Please either PM me here on Viperclub, call us at the shop, or email to set up an appointment or ask any questions you might have.

Todd

[email protected]
[email protected]

Last edited:

Proshop

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Almost forgot about the cars xmas list ! What do you mean by "AMAZING SUCCESS" ?

OP
OP
A

ACPERFORMANCE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great numbers, even better repeatability and reliability, and no lean spots as in the standard Paxton split second tune and washer FMU only setup.

Depending on mods, well change the Air charge retard setup, ECT retard setup, all the fueling and timing tables in the SCT.

"Should" vacuum hose to the Split second come undone, you revert back to factory timing tables. We insure this never happens. We only use the Split second control for fuel pump operation.

Todd

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And with the new Paxton 2500, you should beable to see 900HP without even trying. Great deal from A&C Performance:

You must be registered for see images attach

rhallman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What HP and TQ would you expect from a Gen 3 with a full belanger exhaust installed? Thanks...

OP
OP
A

ACPERFORMANCE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Every car makes different numbers. A nice healthy 2003-2006 will make 670-680rwhp with that setup. We have seen less but also have seen over 700rwhp. Every motor was built and broke in a little different unfortunately.

Todd

OP
OP
A

ACPERFORMANCE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok so I've gotten several emails about the Novi 2500 kits. We are ordering one now to put onto a 1997 GTS.

The blower is capable of more boost, but Paxton is stating there is a "decrease" in low end boost. The unit has stronger bearings, different inpeller and improved volute.

For those that would prefer a 2500 kit (assuming your motor can handle this extra boost), we will offer this for an additional $400!

Todd

JohnnyBravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so I've gotten several emails about the Novi 2500 kits. We are ordering one now to put onto a 1997 GTS.

The blower is capable of more boost, but Paxton is stating there is a "decrease" in low end boost. The unit has stronger bearings, different inpeller and improved volute.

For those that would prefer a 2500 kit (assuming your motor can handle this extra boost), we will offer this for an additional $400!

Todd

Any update?

JohnnyBravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are you putting it on, a Lear jet:lmao:

The Novi 2000 has a max air flow of 1400 cfm at 55,000 rpms (blower speed). The Novi 2500 appears to have a max air flow of 2000 cfms at 60,000 rpms. I'm trying to figure out how much more the Novi 2500 flows at the same 55,000 rmps as the 2000, because we've already maxed out the 2000 on my car. Does the 2500 flow more at all rpms, or does it make it all up in the upper rpms?

Just trying to get an idea of how the bigger blower will change the power curve on the car.

OP
OP
A

ACPERFORMANCE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hopefully I will have an answer here for you shortly. Just spoke with paxton and they are checking with somebody in the engineering side to "hopefully" get that info.

Todd

JohnnyBravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully I will have an answer here for you shortly. Just spoke with paxton and they are checking with somebody in the engineering side to "hopefully" get that info.

Todd

Thanks, Todd.

I'm really anxious to see how the new Novi 2500 performs. For the last couple of years, the guys here at Procharger have been badgering a few of us to be test mules for a custom F-2 setup or something similar. I have put them off because even though those blowers flow a ton and make good power, I don't like the steep step up ratios. And I certainly don't want to be a guinea pig.

The Novi 2500 might be the answer to the Procharger F-2 for us Viper owners.

PLEASE keep me posted.

Thanks.

OP
OP
A

ACPERFORMANCE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Johnny,

This is a tough one to answer according to Paxton. The only thing they were bale to provide me with were the compressor maps. Although you can see obvious differences, your question really isn't answered. Send me your email and I will send you the compressor maps.

Todd

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally, I'd be hesitant to go with higher boost on a stock setup. At the very least I'd redo the entire fuel system and drop a little bigger injectors in. Even though the engine compression through Gen III is low enough to handle the boost, the fuel system becomes the critical component.

If you're looking at a ProCharger guinea pig, be aware that ProCharger's fuel delivery is typically not the best.

Unless you're heavily into drag racing, I'd stay with lower boost from an increased reliability aspect (less stress on the engine and drive train).