Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think you need to be a paid up VCA member to post in the regional sections

you can search google for the swiss club website

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Neil UK/BlackTower I am interested in obtaining as many of the different clubs Tshirts as possible if either of you could direct me to the person who could sell them in your region it would be greatly appreciated.Sorry do not mean to hijack the thread.

V

Venomiss

Please excuse again but I noticed I'm classified as extusiastic and not as owner in spite my VIN number has been correctly filled in the profile:I did something incorrect?
Thanks a lot and regards
blacktower
Viper GTS black:rolaugh:

You need to private message(PM) one of the moderators for the site to change to Viper owner. Lee00blackandsilverGTS, kcobean, and CitySnake are the moderators for this site.

To join the Swiss VCA.
There is a new president for the Swiss section but you could probably get on the website for the Swiss region to find out about joining. It is different from the US regions. This is the information for the retired president and the site.

Switzerland
website Giuseppe di Dodo
[email protected] Pfandacker 37
3033 Wohlen bei Bern
Switzerland
Phone: +41 (31) 822 07 71
Fax: +41 (31) 822 07 75
Cell: +41 (79) 407 90 08

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
B

black tower

Viper Owner
Reaction score
sulbiate in italy close to como lake and Bellagio
You need to private message(PM) one of the moderators for the site to change to Viper owner. Lee00blackandsilverGTS, kcobean, and CitySnake are the moderators for this site.

To join the Swiss VCA.
There is a new president for the Swiss section but you could probably get on the website for the Swiss region to find out about joining. It is different from the US regions. This is the information for the retired president and the site.

Switzerland
website Giuseppe di Dodo
[email protected] Pfandacker 37
3033 Wohlen bei Bern
Switzerland
Phone: +41 (31) 822 07 71
Fax: +41 (31) 822 07 75
Cell: +41 (79) 407 90 08
Thanks a lot for the info.
I have posted (PM)the moderators for the change.
I'll look to get in contact with the Swiss Club soon
ciao
blacktower
viper GTS black

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the meantime, you can also check the individual region websites for region apparel. You can find them on this site's membership link.

Last edited:

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can post it for you there, if you want...send me a PM or post it here!

OP
OP
B

black tower

Viper Owner
Reaction score
sulbiate in italy close to como lake and Bellagio
Thanks,Following the link in Your previous message I have sent a message to Philippe and I'm confident he shall revert to me.
Nevertheless if You are so kind please post for me the following:
I have recently joined the Viper Club and become a Viper's owner.Leaving in Italy not too far from the Swiss border I'm interested to know more about the Club activity & events.My email address is the following:[email protected] (it's evident I was a Corvette's owner since few weeks ago and even co founder of the Italian Corvette Club)
Regards
Blacktower alias paolo
unquote
Thanks ViperGts for Your courtesy
Ciao
Blacktower
black Gts