TA colors

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like your opinion on what happens after the current color TAs are gone. The answer would be the ACR. However, what if you do not want to go that route....do you think SRT will build TAs in other colors. I would be all over a Stryker red with black badging. Thoughts ? SSG ? Other color?

ArnarFB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For next TA colors, could be cool to have SSG, hyper blue and dark metallic green, sort of like Stryker dark green. Dark with really eye catching green/gold metallic accents.

ArnarFB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure putting a $16k paint job on a track oriented vehicle is the thing to do.

True, but there are "special" people out there hah. But on a TA or GTS, that dark green "stryker" color is something I'd love to see on the gen 5.

Bruce H.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I suspect there may be a new option pkg to replace or compliment the TA. Maybe it will feature adjustable suspension and CCBs or something, and it would be available in limited/special/striped colors. Just a guess, and may be determined by the new Z06 as much as anything.

OP
OP
doctorbob

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are right about Stryker red costing too much but I used it as an example for some other than plain red.

ResumeSpeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Something tells me that they are going to unveil the new Stryker Green on something special.
It will be available next month on the GTS and the SRT with GT package. It will be on display at the Detroit Auto Show next week.

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VENOM V would disagree!

LOL, actually Stryker Red would probably not be my choice for a track car today. When I bought this, I had no idea how much I'd be tracking and how many cars I'd see kissing the wall. Thankfully not me yet, but I'd hate to have to try to repair this fine tri-step paint.

TAs and ACRs really ought to be colors that can be matched for a partial paint job.

Bruce H.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL, actually Stryker Red would probably not be my choice for a track car today. When I bought this, I had no idea how much I'd be tracking and how many cars I'd see kissing the wall. Thankfully not me yet, but I'd hate to have to try to repair this fine tri-step paint.

TAs and ACRs really ought to be colors that can be matched for a partial paint job.

Track rats fall into two categories...those who have hit the wall, and those who will :(

Ouch

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Standard Nappa leather seats, five-mode ESC and the two-mode Bilstein DampTronic Select suspension. Stryker Green and Venom Black only.
o noooooo. if this is true and the price is not out of whack. i might have to order another 2014.

ResumeSpeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No idea on pricing for the GT package, they will probably announce it next week.

You must be registered for see images attach

ResumeSpeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where is the information on the ? GT package
SRT may release more information next week at the Detroit Auto Show.

All that the initial press release says is:

"Also making its debut on the 2014 SRT Viper is the Grand Touring (GT) special package featuring
standard Nappa leather seats, five-mode Electronic Stability Control and the two-mode Bilstein®
DampTronic Select suspension, both previously only available with the Viper GTS price class. The GT
option package will be limited to the new Stryker Green and Venom Black exterior colors."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prosperitymirra