Taking apart a 1/18 Burago Viper???

Jon Mopar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to disassemble a 1/18 Burago Dodge Viper RT/10, but have no clue how to. I've tried, but it doesn't seem easy. Has anyone taken done this before?? Would love some tips

if it were a 1/24 Burago Viper, it would be a piece of cake. I used to put together those 1/24 metal kits years ago

Last edited:

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like 6 screws on the bottom to separate the frame from the body. Take those out and inspect the rest carefully. Shouldn't be too hard after that.

OP
OP
J

Jon Mopar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that's what I first though, but where the windshield snaps to the firewall area, it's not going so well. It's like they tied it in a knot lol

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The old tried and true method, throw it at the wall and the hood comes off....a few more throws and that should remove the doors and trunk. For the body, might take a few more with feeling, but I think that will help you dismantle it.

I really do hope this was of some assitance....

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally, I prefer the screws like in the 1:24's. Snap fit, for a bull like me, means unsnap it = break it! Just my history, even when I'm careful. I'm also not allowed in any shops or departments that sell crystal or fine dining dinnerwear. :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth