Targa Newfoundland 2012

TargaNewfoundland

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good morning car lovers!

Looking for a new way to show off your treasured autos and drive them the way they were meant to be driven? Targa Newfoundland is worth checking out! We organize a rally through closed residential streets and cover over 2200km (1400mi) of road during a week-long event on the island of Newfoundland, Canada. The 11th Annual Targa Newfoundland takes place from September 8-15, 2012.

You may have seen coverage of our event which is broadcasted yearly on TSN in Canada, SPEED in the USA, and on numerous other networks throughout Europe. No doubt, some of you have seen the video of the Ferrari Enzo taking a dip in the Atlantic Ocean. But no worries, driver, co-driver and vehicle all made it to the car show safely that night.

With three divisions; Targa, Grand Touring, and Fast Tour, there's sure to be something for everyone. During this week, your vehicles and skills are viewed by thousands of spectators and you'd, no doubt, be the center of attention and praise for thousands of kids and adults at the nightly car shows. In fact, Ralph Gilles, President and CEO of SRT Brand and Senior Vice President of Design at Chrysler is a multi-year Targa Competitor. He placed third in his division in the Targa NL 2011 in a Viper SRT10.

You must be registered for see images attach

If your interest has been piqued, visit our website at http://www.targanewfoundland.com or feel free to send me an e-mail or give me a call at the information below. Also, I'll be sure to check back, so feel free to comment on this post.

Have a nice day and we hope to hear from you!!

Chris Langdon
Registrar/Marketing Coordinator
Targa Newfoundland
2A - 39 Pippy Place
St John's NL, Canada, A1B 3X2
Tel: 1-877-332-2413
Fax: 1-709-753-7646
[email protected]
www.targanewfoundland.com

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you will find most people here are very aware of Targa as our illustrious king Ralph has raced there many times. :yay:

Either way, Targa is on my bucket list for sometime in the next few years. :nana:

OP
OP
T

TargaNewfoundland

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your illustrious king has become a familiar face at the event, there's no doubt about that. If you want to cross another thing off your bucket list, by all means send an e-mail or give me a call.