D

DAMN YANKEE

Dave, Baz...

I'll go one further..

You must be registered for see images attach

Bo knows

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, Everybody can blame me for the rain tomorrow. I just spent the last 8 hours cleaning & detailing my car. Rain is now GUARANTEED for tomorrow.

Bo knows

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, Everybody can blame me for the rain tomorrow. I just spent the last 8 hours cleaning & detailing my car. Rain is now GUARANTEED for tomorrow.
That's good because my car is so dirty that the rain might actually make it clean. ;)

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay guys, i have changed plans and I am coming Sunday Morning instead. I would love to meet up at one of the 3 meeting points. I have no idea where any of them are in my route as far as which would be the easiest to get to for me...I am leaving from Danbury CT, Taking 84W to the Taconic To I-90? Is this the best way to get to the NYS thruway? Thanks guys...let me know....
Viper James--I'm in Sherman Ct with my girlfriend. Leaving sunday morning also. Let me know when and where and we'll hook up---860-355-8868 ask for chuck

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bo knows

WOW--THAT is dedication, Bo!!!! We spent 2 hours!! And, yes, pointless!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
Ah well....the price of NY in May. :dunno: We'll see you in the a.m. :drive: :cool:
~mike & juli~

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AWESOME time at Chuck's TatorToga today!!
Thank you, Chuck and also Scott for the locale.
Turned out to be an absolutely beautiful day!
VERY cooooooool meeting up with all you Vipers at Exit 24 and uh-hummmmm....'cruisin' :drive: to the bbq!! We are sunburned and loved every minute--meeting everyone, seeing their cars, just absolutely amazing! :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:
~mike & juli~
To those who I said I would email you your pictures, I will do so as soon as I download and sort thru them--thanx for the opportunity to take pics of your fabulous Vipers, and very nice to have met you all. ~juli~ :cool: :cool: :cool:
Scott--As I promised, I have destroyed yours and Adrian's cell phone numbers! Was great to ssssssssee ya!! :)

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a blast it was today! From totally stressed out downpour on the way up, to Beautiful sun an no clouds. What looked like a bad day turned out to be amazing. Does anyone know how to post pics here without putting them in my media gallery? Also I tried to put them in my media gallery but the screen just turns white and does nothing after I upload? :mad: Thanks

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay here are some pics! We have the exit 24 crew gathering for the 30 minute last lap to the show. Then we have some shots of the action on the way. :drive: We have a few pics at the BBQ. We even have the president himself caught on camera cleaning his car!:eater:
The show was amazing. The last pic is on the way home where Dimitrios and Steve decided to see who was faster..........a few seconds later I could barely see ACR Steve...:rolaugh: .

Someone else please post some pics, i realize these are not great.....

308351492207_0_BG.jpg

641371492207_0_BG.jpg

721371492207_0_BG.jpg

681371492207_0_BG.jpg

841371492207_0_BG.jpg

726381492207_0_BG1.jpg

991371492207_0_BG.jpg

936381492207_0_BG.jpg

316381492207_0_BG2.jpg

716381492207_0_BG.jpg

591371492207_0_BG.jpg

402371492207_0_BG.jpg

166381492207_0_BG.jpg

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great event, thanks to Everyone. Nice to meet you Juli, and ViperJames that car looks great!
Seems the State of NY likes to pick on Old Red Vipers.:mad: I tried to rollover and play dead but the Trooper didn't buy it.

Nick should be home in a half hour so pics SOOOOOON. :rolaugh:

Oh and the Tatortoga T's are GREAT, good job Jerry and Dan! You got any left?

My car was an extra parked next to the Ghost Imaged Bumble Bee:cool:.

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a GREAT day!! Thank you for everyone that came out today!:drive: For those of you that don't like the rain, trust me your not that sweet and you would not have melted [Charlie]!:omg:

There where 14 Vipers at the Hotel last night and the dinner was EXCELLENT!:2tu:

More photos are coming, Nick, "D", Baz?;)

Now I want to point out the guy standing behind Scott's Viper in the white T-shirt, at 6:25am this morning in the Hotel parking lot, this guy [Steve] started his Viper [headers, hi-flow cats & 3" exhaust, SC]:mad: !! I was on the third floor and it rattled my windows! I jumped out of bed and so did half the Hotel!:nono: Steve you now have a new title LMP [loud morning person:jawdrop: ] ! Do not take this guy fishing with you, you'll never catch anything!:smirk: [Just busting on ya!!:lmao: ]

93VIPERBOY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pic's from today

Attachments

• DSC05586 copy.jpg
    DSC05586 copy.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC05578.jpg
    DSC05578.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC05579.jpg
    DSC05579.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC05580.jpg
    DSC05580.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC05581.jpg
    DSC05581.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 39

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
tatortogaWIZARD--this was a test that did not work!! Chuck's picture is in the media gallery, I don't know how to get it on these replies!!!!! Sorry! ~juli~

Last edited:

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you still hung up on this Jeff?:) Next time I will lead, but don't blame me if you get caught behind me.:dunno:

I'll get over it...smart move on your part.

D- Great Video.

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are you suggesting there Avi??? :mad: :D
That gas is expensive. :D I got there and back on a single tank. That 350 miles even. :omg::2tu: I can't figure out why I had to pay gas guzzler tax when I bought it. :dunno:

I had a great time. Too bad I missed the NY gang. Next time!

sweet gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chuck sorry about this am, just trying to show that good old viper enthusiasm! First big viper event, you know how much I love my car.:) kristin and I had a great time today, it was nice to put some of the names to the faces. I hope everybody made it home safe, we ran into another DOWNPOUR!!!:drive: on the way back to the hotel. We both look forward to the next event. Thanks to all who put in the time and effort for this great event!!

Sincerely LMP:2tu: :usa: :usa:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know how to post pictures on these replies--but I did post some in the Media Gallery...more to come if they even came thru? Someone maybe let me know?
ViperJames--GREAT to meet you, glad you pulled over to the truck stop (heard you coming in before the toll booths!!) GREAT pictures--glad you posted yours! :cool: (LOVE the Emerald Green color, yours was the only one we've seen of that color--VERY coooool!)
Jeff Torrey--Pleasure to have met you also.:cool:
Jerry Colpitts--Thank you VERY much for the t-shirts, also Dan for designing them.:cool:
Keith--Sorry also you were unable to attend...will meet up with you at some point!!
Dimitrios--GREAT video, glad to have met you.
Chuck--Another great thank you for saving the black t-shirt for me!!
BO--will get your pics emailed to you, same Igoe and Hammer.
Such an awesome day--so very cooooool to see that many different Vipers.
If someone could tell me how to get the pics OUT of the media gallery to the 'replies'? :dunno:
Thx! ~juli~

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth