Tator's BBQ May 20th 2007

D

DAMN YANKEE

I am so sorry I missed it..

How did the car plaques and tee shirts come out?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes we will Juli. I will talk to you guys soon. Love the pictures.

Oh, good, Keith--you are reinforcing that my pictures DID :D possibly come thru for all to see on the Media Gallery??? I hope so! I can post more if I know they came thru. Was a really great time, sorry to have missed you. ~juli~

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am so sorry I missed it..
How did the car plaques and tee shirts come out?

Absolutely AWESOME, Dan!!!! WE so wished you could've been there to meet you--your graphic artwork is amazing, all loved the designs!! Was TRULY a wonderful day, one I will never forget...in 7th heaven with all those Vipers~ :cool: juli

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What an Excellent DAY!!!!!!!!!! Glad everyone liked the T-Shirts!!!!!! It was great seeing all you folks again and to all the new viper people i met It was a Pleasure!!!!! Chuck you have to watch out for the Bad Boys of Boston!!!!!!! Juli was nice meeting you!!!!!! Hey D great video now if you can get rid of the backround voices that would be great//// Or am i just hearing those voices in my head again!!!!!! PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for the Delay Guys and Girls:D .......

Hope you liked the Food,, Its a great place:2tu: ......

You must be registered for see images

And the vipers all looked great:drive: .....

Bolt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank you for shareing your pictures. Looks like it was a great time. Sorry I could not make it. Maybe next year.;)

Bolt

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few musings.....

First of all, I'd like to express my gratitude to :clap: CHUCK TATOR :clap: for all the effort he extended in putting this all together. If you didn't get to spend much time with Chuck yesterday, it was likely due to the fact that he was working "check in", distributing our dash plaques and selling NY/CT T-shirts all day long! If you don't already know (and you'd have to be living in a vacuum not to), Chuck's an extraordinary asset to the NY/CT Region and the Viper Nation.

Secondly, I'd like to thank our neighboring regions for their continued support of our events. It's great to see all the New Englanders and Canadians that travel 6 hours to spend the day(s) with us.

Thirdly, thanks to everyone for all the good will and friendship. We like to consider our region's members part of a family, but it's obvious that all the Viper Nation proves time and time again to be a close extension of our community. :2tu:

And some final thoughts....
Viper DO work in the rain,
Angus burgers are AWESOME,
When will 40 MPH be outlawed in the passing lane of the NYS Thruway? :aargh:

Here's a few additional photos that need to be posted:

Truck stop waiting for Slow Steve and James (Kenny) Bond:

smIMG_2022.jpg

smIMG_2023.jpg

Are you NUTS ??? Over 200 MPH???

smIMG_2028.jpg

The "*******" car....and Dimitrios' opinion.

smIMG_2031.jpg

And now for my favorites.
Here's D with his new found buddies.

smIMG_2030.jpg

And for the pièce de ré·sis·tance!

8" X 10" autographed versions of this photo will be available on the NY/CT Website for $24.95. Along with your collectible photo, you will receive a Happy Days 8th Season DVD hand deliverd by Potsie.

Direct from Arnold's....

smIMG_2029.jpg

Last edited:

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Awsome job agin D it was great to see you guys, THANX CHUCK and our El Capitian for the local.It was 435 milesround trip with a little rain but alway a good time with you guys and a very enjoyable ride up .To Viper James nice to meet ya and every one else it was a pleasure.See ya all soon

Russ

sweet gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
awoke this am at the countryinn suites to find that a couple of fellow viper's had decided to spend the night,:nono: soooo back to bed i went not wanting to awake anybody to early!! Finally @ about 8.45 i fired up the sleeping snake and limped out of the parking lot as quiet as possable, hope we did not wake anybody. We took the scenic way home thru the mountains and back rt. 2 into ma. Kristin and i had a wonderful time this weekend and thanks to :2tu: Chuck:2tu: for all his efforts, and to the sun gods who saw fit to shine on us for the show.This was our longest trip in the viper so far and she ran great, total miles 489 miles:drive: Look forward to the next event.

Steve (LMP) and Kristin:usa:

Sleekride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I knew I had seen D. before!:D

Thanks Chuck and the NY/CT club for their hospitality. It was a great time and WHEN IS THE NEXT ONE?
smIMG_2029.jpg

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
Sorry I missed it this year Chuck.............Im sure you and the Boyz had a great time..

D......you gotta work on theat thumb !!!!

jw

sweet gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I too was present at the Tator's annual BBQ this past weekend. I enjoyed finally meeting all the people that Steve talks to more than me these days in his email. I also wanted to Congratulate Tim for winning the trophy in the Viper Class with his beautiful Red Carrol Shelby Special Edition GTS Coupe. It was great to be a part of such a terrific turn out of the Viper Clubs. Thanks to Chuck for organizing this event and Jerry for the great T-Shirts. Also, specail thanks to Tim for the awesome representaion of the New England Viper Club! Can't wait for the next one! ~ Kristin C.:2tu:

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all, WOW, this event really was a blast. Unfortunately due to some car trouble I did not make it back to Maine from Jeff's house in Plaistow until very late on Sunday evening so I am a little behind in getting the pics processed. I was amazed at the number of snakes that showed up for this event, our group really stole the show. It was great hearing the word Viper over the loudspeaker every five minutes. It was a fairly damp ride down to NY from the north with scattered showers along the way, not to mention the NY Statie raining on our parade... but once at the show it was nothing but sunshine. Thanks again to everyone who came out, and big thanks to the Wizard Chuck Tator for organizing this event. Here are a few pics from the day, a full gallery should be available within a couple of hours at http://www.nlcphoto.com/gallery/photos

So True...

The Fishing was good today...

Awaiting departure at the rest stop.

LOVE that Emerald Green!

There's D making his new girl all shiny!

Look Ma! No hands!!!

About half of the Viper Contingency...

The lot is getting full.

While usually very elusive and difficult to capture on film, this particular grinning Tator was caught off guard.

Many thanks to the Canadian members who made the trip!

Got to get one last shot of that greenie in here!

Nick

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nick--GREAT pictures, LOVE the shots of the Emerald Green (ViperJames) car, he had the ONLY Emerald Green there, and the only one we've ever seen--love it. Of course, Chuck was smiling--he was chatting with me!!! :D :D :smirk: It was great to meet you and talk with you, you're one knowledgeable guy!! Sorry your trip was not so great getting back to Maine, but glad you made the BBQ...thanx again for the awesome pictures! :2tu: ~juli~

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love men.

????????? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: huhhhhhh???? Chuck and I got to talking at the bbq and I told him I would love to meet you and your soon-to-be wife and daughter...he says he's in your wedding, how very cool!!!! You are quite the character, love reading your posts!
(Also love your cufflinks, did you design them yourself?) BTW--I ALSO love men!! ;)
~juli & mike~

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow Nick! Great pics, and thanks for the compliments to all. Nick, you got some amazing pics of my car, thank you! Mike & Juli, you guys rock! Thanks for being at the rest stop early, or else i would never have found the BBQ! Russ , Jeff, Jerry, Bo, and prowler, great meeting you guys, Ken that Z8 is AMAZING, Chuck and City thanks for everything as usual. I truly had a blast.

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
James, easy to get great pics with such a great looking car. I really love that color, especially with the tan interior. The SRT wheels work pretty well with it too. It was great to meet all of you, had a really great time.

Nick

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey ViperJames, thanx!!! Again, it was a great pleasure meeting you and your fantastic Viper--you truly have one of a kind!! Hope you don't mind I put YOUR Viper on my screen saver!!! Glad you found us, was the best ride on the highway I've EVER enjoyed!!!
~juli~