Tator's BBQ May 20th 2007

00VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
00vprgts: GREAT pictures, love the ones on the highway-really wish I'd done that!! I forget your name (forgive me!!), but that drive from exit 24 was such a rush, I'm still high from it!!!! Can't wait to see your other pictures, great panoramic view. ~juli~

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey ViperJames, thanx!!! Again, it was a great pleasure meeting you and your fantastic Viper--you truly have one of a kind!! Hope you don't mind I put YOUR Viper on my screen saver!!! Glad you found us, was the best ride on the highway I've EVER enjoyed!!!
~juli~
I am honored Juli! Equally the best Ride on a highway I have enjoyed! Good stuff...looking forward to seeing you and Mike at future events!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same here, James!!! I'm still on a 'high' from that ride up the Northway to the bbq!!! :bigsmile: Your car is just an ultimate one-of-a-kind with that absolutely gorgeous color, love the top, and the windows as well. We also are very much looking forward to seeing you at future events, or if you're up this way, let us know and we'll cruise! :drive: :drive: ENJOY...juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay here are some pics! We have the exit 24 crew gathering for the 30 minute last lap to the show. Then we have some shots of the action on the way. :drive:

641371492207_0_BG.jpg

721371492207_0_BG.jpg

841371492207_0_BG.jpg

This guy right here in the RED Viper with your buddy Dave---we are killing ourselves here trying to recall your name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dunno: It was GREAT hanging out with you and Dave (and even poor Dave's name I could not recall frequently--he was very patient with me!) and having some great conversations. Wanted you to know it was awesome meeting you and your GREAT Viper :2tu: ----hope to meet up with you again someday. Enjoy your Mexican Vacation with the wife!!! :D ABSolutely BEST ride of our life up to that BBQ!!! :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :D :D :D (Still on a *high* from it!!!)
~juli & mike~