Tators BBQ - May 20th

RedLiner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone from this Region going up there for the event? If so, have any meeting places been discussed and times?

Sleekride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm scheduled to go up on Saturday for the dinner event, but may have to end up going up Sunday instead! I'll have something more definite later Friday or Saturday morning. No meeting places have been discussed other than those proposed by the NY guys.

OP
OP
R

RedLiner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well if anyone is looking to drive up there on Sunday from NJ, let's put together a meeting place and set a time. Maybe we can meet up with the other groups on the NYS thruway.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're heading up Sunday from South Jersey (Bayville, exit 77 on the Parkway), so it will be a VERY early morning to get there for 10 am. Yahoo! Maps says it's a 3 h 56 minute drive, but we're planning on leaving here at 5:30 am (OUCH!!). If we were to meet, I figured we'd discuss it this evening at our karting event.

Maybe somewhere up the Parkway at one of the rest stops before we crossover onto the Thruway?

Regards,
Aaron

OP
OP
R

RedLiner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds good. I'll wait to hear about the details. How many people are in your group? I might have one other with me depending on weather. Both of us have RT's and rains not fun.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235