Tator's Dodge Tech Session Oct. 13th

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's now a big question mark if I can come as I was taking a shower this morning I dropped the soap and came up to quick. Sitting in the viper with a pulled back can be painful so Scott I will give you a call to let you know if I will meet on sat. Tiger you might have to pick up my gun without me. Adrian

Sorry to hear about that bro. Let me know and we will work from there. If you can not make it, I can get it for you no problem. Mike is always up for a drive. I get him to come along.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli - we did meet in Saratoga @ Tatortoga. I had the Red Viper parked in front of you and Mike.

Well, then you must be the one we hung out with, with your buddy, Dave? Remember I had forgotten your name! ~juli
2007_0520tatortogamike0069.JPG

Last edited:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli yes I will attend my friend came over and gave me a shot of something and I feel much better and look a little bigger today body feels pumped...Adrian

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli yes I will attend my friend came over and gave me a shot of something and I feel much better and look a little bigger today body feels pumped...Adrian

Yep, those 'roids will do it every time!~! ;) Glad to hear you feel better and that you will be there Saturday...we're very much looking forward to seeing you again...stay well~~juli

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm leaving now so I can be first in the egg line.
Although Phil has probably been there since Wednesday.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sky is clearing as of Friday 10:00am.
We're rollling for Saturday.........going to be nice and cool Hee-haw!

:2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sky is clearing as of Friday 10:00am.
We're rollling for Saturday.........going to be nice and cool Hee-haw!

:2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

Will go with your forecast~~here it's to be showers and yep, cool...but that's fine!! October weather after all!! See you all soon~~~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's me....I'm amazed you remebered Dave's name...not bad memory you got there.

LOL--No, not good memory...but I DO recall you had to get back to CT and you and the wife were going to, I believe, Mexico? We'll catch up tomorrow!! (Actually, poor Dave--I KEPT forgetting HIS name when introducing him to others!! How I recall his name now, I have NO clue~~:D ) See ya tomorrow~~~juli

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D-
I don't know anyone else other than me who is coming from Long Island, I have asked multiple times. I won't be able to meet you there, I have to stop at my brothers house in Westchester for a bit, so I will be much earlier. See you at Chucks.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
adrian,

how about like 930 on the side of a road somehwhere? like after the whitestone or cross bx expwy? i call u guy in the AM and see where u are? maybe ill meet u guys n the city instead. ill comfirm tonight

Frank17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am going up. Leaving West Islip about 8am or so. I am in Setauket but need to pick up my brother.
I may pass the Cross Island about that time, I wll look but do not wait for me.
Thanks
Frank

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper John , where are you located....

I'm in Huntington. We met last week down at Captree with BumbleBee Pete.
I had the Blue/White GTS down there. Taking my red GTS up tomorrow. We can cruise back together...:)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62