Tators

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck, do you have a tentative date for your BBQ next year....I want to make sure I am able to attend again. :headbang:
Thanks

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm coming!! I'm bringing a cooler of Beer this year!!!( I know Chuck can't give it out for legal reasons)! It seems like there will be 4 regions within the NY/CT club. There should be a few events in CT! Hope some of you guys in CT and close by in NY show up!! Chuck if you need any help let me know. How about a 50-50 raffle to support Dream Come True or some other Charity! Just a thought! Merry Xmas to all NY/CT members if i don't see you before Xmas!! :2tu:

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holly Hockey Batman, is it Spring already? :eek:

OK, mark your calendars: May 7th 2005 [rain date May 8th 2005] this is #9. :usa:
Each year I try and top last years BBQ, so get ready for MANY BIG surprises!! :cool:

Blue Pilot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Adam, I hope you are still saving the right seat in your viper for me. I plan on flying up and riding with you if that's ok.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CTviper, i know, not YET. once citysnake(scott grayson) wins.....I will be.

besides chuck invited me last year and i showed up, so now its an automatic invite....LOL

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck, planning on attending your BBQ this year.....kind of a long drive from here to there.....can you loan me a Viper for the weekend so I don't get that "Viperless" feeling??? You making it Mardi Gras this year?

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Tony, spoke with Chuck today, he is really good people.I will close down the business to make the trip if need be, you can count me in....we can also get John (yellow snake)to join in. I have come across a couple new snakes in town also..goota hook them up.....

Both Stacks Blowin'

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi All,

We will be there and I know that Sir Steve is coming as well. See you after the winter break. Lets all hope that it is not too long and cold.

Peter.
:cool: :cool: :usa: :usa: :cool: :cool:

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude I'm there. Dimitri make sure you mount the cameras on the firewall of the viper. That was insane