Tators

viperbiker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ANY ONE COMING FROM WESTERN NY AREA WANTING TO HOOK UP ON 90 IN UTICA OR ALONG WAY LET ME KNOW. ALSO ANYONE FROM ALBANY AREA THAT WANTS TO MEET ALONG 90 LET ME KNOW. LIKE TO GET A NICE SIZE GROUP TO CRUISE IN TO TATORS.

viperbiker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ANY ONE COMING FROM WESTERN NY AREA WANTING TO HOOK UP ON 90 IN UTICA OR ALONG WAY LET ME KNOW. ALSO ANYONE FROM ALBANY AREA THAT WANTS TO MEET ALONG 90 LET ME KNOW. LIKE TO GET A NICE SIZE GROUP TO CRUISE IN TO TATORS. :usa: :cool:

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since noone answers my post I will post it here.

I will be on 81 just south of Wilkes Barre by 25 miles at the Hazleton exit. What time will we meet? Can I get someone's phone number so I don't get missed? What time will you be there by? Should I be on the interstate and just pull off to the side and wait?

Mine is (570) 604-1974 Lauri

We are coming from south (Harrisburg) and will meet you at Hazleton exit.
Maybe off interstate is better...

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will call some people tomorrow. Maybe we can get about 7-10 vipers by Wilkes Barre. Schweet...

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will call some people tomorrow. Maybe we can get about 7-10 vipers by Wilkes Barre. Schweet...

They changed their route, they are not coming up I81. I will be though in my Turbo Dodge Omni, call me at 867-5309 and we can meet up near Wilkes Berry!!

Be ready to get whooped by my Turbo Omni, fastest Dodge Production car of 1986 :eek: .

I know another guy who is coming up in his 1980 Mirada.

Should be a blast!!

KERS-VPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
They changed their route, they are not coming up I81. I will be though in my Turbo Dodge Omni, call me at 867-5309 and we can meet up near Wilkes Berry!!

Be ready to get whooped by my Turbo Omni, fastest Dodge Production car of 1986 :eek: .

I know another guy who is coming up in his 1980 Mirada.

Should be a blast!!

[/QUOTE]

since your taking the Omni, I'm going to take the air filter out of the Mirada for full air flow. :D

Lauri, are you still planning on running your Galaxie STW with us?

KERS-VPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
make sure tator lets ya in with those cars that aint a viper...

I have chrome viper decals on the sides of my Mirada, I think Chuck will notice them. ;)

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK dudes, the Battleship Galactica is out with the "Nixon's the One" sticker....
You can land a F-18 on its roof.

I'll follow Kerry's advise and put white snake logos on it!
Maybe I'll even take it to the Mopar Nationals in Carlisle, just to be different?
You guys can look at my bumper all the way to Chucks like usually... and this time I dont have the stupid 3.55 gears, so youre in trouble. (In Viper, not the Galaxie... :D )

And whoever says this is not Viper related, check the cargo space, there's a red Viper front spoiler!! :2tu:

3114Lauri_s_Galaxy_Wagon-med.JPG

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THE FACTS ARE IN NO MATTER WHAT TIME OF DAY,IT IS NOW!!!

---23 DAYS TILL "THE BB-Q"---

Skeeter :2tu:

5 MORE DAYS OF NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS TO RSVP!!!

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK dudes, the Battleship Galactica is out with the "Nixon's the One" sticker....
You can land a F-18 on its roof.

I'll follow Kerry's advise and put white snake logos on it!
Maybe I'll even take it to the Mopar Nationals in Carlisle, just to be different?
You guys can look at my bumper all the way to Chucks like usually... and this time I dont have the stupid 3.55 gears, so youre in trouble. (In Viper, not the Galaxie... :D )

And whoever says this is not Viper related, check the cargo space, there's a red Viper front spoiler!! :2tu:

3114Lauri_s_Galaxy_Wagon-med.JPG

Laurie, was that picture taken at Eds

KERS-VPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Lauri, if your taking the Galixie then we can fit the other 6 of us in there and save Chuck some parking spots. I want to be in the back and hold up the sign,( Chucks BBQ or bust).

PaViper that pic was taken at my place, just visualize, and your still posting in the wrong forum. GenIII :mad:

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow talk about **** my ride. :eek: What the heck is that, das boot?

WAR THE TITANIC IS AT CHUCKS BBQ

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GETTING CLOSER AND CLOSER

---22 DAYS TILL THE WIZARDS BB-Q

Skeeter :2tu:

---4 more working days to RSVP--- :eek:

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, do most people drive up to here and just go home later in the day or do they get hotels? I just heard of some people driving right home after they check out other people's cars and eat.

Maybe it depends on how far you traveled to get there.

Reaction score
Hey, do most people drive up to here and just go home later in the day or do they get hotels? I just heard of some people driving right home after they check out other people's cars and eat.

Maybe it depends on how far you traveled to get there.

Where are you coming from? Typically, I drive up EARLY Friday morning, leave around 4AM so I arrive mid-day. I then have enough time to clean the car to regain poser status. I stay at the Hilton in Danbury, as do many others. Last year, Biff (VMania), Bonkers and I all left at the same time (around 3PM if I am not mistaken) and we cruised (speed limit all the way!! :) ) together all the way to the Del. Memorial Bridge. Bonkers and I continued on down the newer section of US 1 till my exit to Va Beach.

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To the PA. Gang....Kerry,Ed,Lauri,Dan,Carmen,and any others...and Hopefully Jamie!

THE EXIT where I will meet everybody is ... 81 N to "EXIT 170A" ...Wilkes Barre, Bear Creek...115 S....... AT the SUNOCO on the left! Will talk to you soon! Time???

Dave

Home-570-696-9032
Cell-570-817-8589

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235