Tators

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well is everyone from PA just going right home after this BBQ? So you're traveling all that way and going home 6 hours later?

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well is everyone from PA just going right home after this BBQ? So you're traveling all that way and going home 6 hours later?

All that way???
Its only 3-4 hours drive (assuming we are driving 65 :D ), which we are not... :headbang:

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ArlyDude, check your PM

Yes, that has been the format for Tators. Believe me it is not a long ride! If you want, you can drive up to Wilkes Barre and meet me at the Sunoco. It would be safer than waiting on the interstate.

81 N to "EXIT 170A" ...Wilkes Barre, Bear Creek...115 S....... AT the SUNOCO on the left!

Dave :usa:

Home-570-696-9032
Cell-570-817-8589

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Arleydude, aren't you the one that drove straight thru from down south some where in the ice and had a little mishap....if so, this should be a walk in the park for ya. :D :headbang:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW: Our new NY/CT Region T-Shirts will be available and we've got a few VOI Goody Bags that will be raffled off. :2tu:

Sorry...I just can't help myself with marketing. :smirk:

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK!!! 2 weeks to go! I still haven,t heard from Arlydude...Matthew Klinger...and Vigilantty...You guys signed up and going??? I sent all of you PM's 2 weeks ago.

Carmen! ...(PA. Viper) I see that you are a proud new owner of a Black SRT-10! But WHY the frown face next to your signature after your Final Edition??? "Come On" admit it...you really miss her! :(

Carmen, You DO realize that since you have the "Newest" Snake, that you have to LEAD the pack to Chucks this year. :eek: No more hanging in the back! :eek:

See you soon,
Dave :cool:

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carmen! ...(PA. Viper) I see that you are a proud new owner of a Black SRT-10! But WHY the frown face next to your signature after your Final Edition??? "Come On" admit it...you really miss her! :(

Carmen, You DO realize that since you have the "Newest" Snake, that you have to LEAD the pack to Chucks this year. :eek: No more hanging in the back! :eek:

:cool:

The frown is because I couldn't afford to keep both, and yes I miss my 02, after all what was not to like about it. :headbang:

As far as leading the pack, I prefer to let Kerry sniff out all the cops, plus by letting you guys up front, I get better gas mileage. I'll be ready though, I have been hanging out on the corner with a cup collecting gas money. :shocked:

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spoke with Kerry this afternoon and according to everyone we spoke to they wanted to leave earlier this year.
We were planning on meeting at the Rest Area on I81 in Grantville at 6:30. At 7:00 stopping at the Ravine Exit, At 8:00 stopping at the first exit off of I81 past where I80 meets up with I81. At 8:30 we stop at the Wilkes Barre Exit and last the first Exit off of I84 at 9:00.

Then Chuckies or Bust :usa: :headbang:

Also my cel # is 610-587-3192 in case anyone is needs to contact me. If anyone else wants to jump in or I missed something please update this thread.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and a nice drive.

Here is who I believe is coming so far in our caravan.
Harrisburg
Ed & Angela
Kerry & Sue
Carmen & Vanessa
Mark (?) We Hope he makes it :2tu:

Ravine Exit
Lauri

I81 first exit beyond I80
Denny & Ginger

Wilkes Barre
Dave & Karen
Arlydude

I84 first exit after we get on it
Danny (Twin Turbo Man!!)

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ed! Thanks for the update! Can't wait to see everybody again this year. Should be a blast on the way up! Looking forward to it!

Thanks for the cell # and I have Kerry's too.

Mine is 570-817-8589

Dave :2tu:

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Latest update from Weather Underground

Saturday
Partly cloudy. Highs around 70. :2tu: :headbang:

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Starting to wash the beast tomm. I need to polish her up.That blk will look insane when i'm there.You know us posers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper