Tatortoga BBQ ...Sunday May 20th.

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys- Next Sunday is May 20th and the NEVCA is Traveling to Saratoga Springs NY... for this Years Tator BBQ and Car Show (details below).

There are two ways to make this trip:

a) Drive out on Saturday and stay over for Sunday's BBQ. Chuck has organized dinner Saturday Night if your interested. Some New England Members have already made reservations. I know Jerry Colpitts and Joe Mori will be in NY on Saturday. Here are all the details related to the hotel and dinner spot:

http://forums.viperclub.org/showthread.php?t=598839

Please contact Joe Mori [email protected] or Jerry Colpitts [email protected] if you want to meet up with other NEVCA members on Saturday Night. :cool:

b) Drive out early Sunday Morning. I will be leading the charge for NY on Sunday. Meeting at the usual spots...Chelmsford at 6:30am- depart 6:45 and Charleton Rest Stop- MA Pike West at 7:30am- depart for NY at 7:45. I can set up a Western, MA and CT meeting spot if anyone is interested.

Please contact me if you want meet up and drive out early Sunday Morning [email protected] :drive:

* Don't forget to order your T-Shirt.

JacksViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jerry, I heard ya driving home Saturday all the way down in Bolton. Think ya can turn it down a little? Pleeeease??
PS Next week I won't need GPS, just turn your radio on and I'll follow the sound.........

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys- New Time Line for Sunday Morning's Trip out to Saratoga Springs, NY

Chelmsford Rest Stop RTE 495 South...... 6AM to depart at 6:15
Charleton Service Plaza MA Pike West..... 7am to depart at 7:15
Blanford Service Plaza MA Pike West....... 8:15 to depart at 8:30
Saratoga Springs Auto Museum Arriving promptly @ 10am

* The Blanford Service Plaza is West of Both Rte 84 and Rte 91 on the MA Pike. So any CT Viper Owners can join our Group there. If you are planning on meeting me at the Blanford Rest Stop please contact me directly by e-mail to [email protected] or reply here.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave