TatorToga May 14/15 - Event. Dinner & Hotel Info!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck, are doing a Viper caravan from your place on Saturday? If so, who's going to be the bait Viper? :D

Last edited:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am driving there on Saturday from Newport RI. Anyone want to meet up for the drive?

if you wanna meet up in lower NY state (sloatsburg) you can cruise up with at least 2 or 3 of us

EDIT: scratch that, im only going up on sunday am...sorry

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck, are doing a Viper caravan from your place on Saturday? If so, who's going to be the bait Viper? :D

Yes: Departure 1300
Sounds like your volunteering for that spot! I will shut down two cylinders on my Viper so I can stay behind you. This will work out good, you out front [in that color], you'll look like a State worker....would you add a couple of blue stickers to your doors, then we'll have it made. :D

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like your volunteering for that spot! I will shut down two cylinders on my Viper so I can stay behind you. This will work out good, you out front [in that color], you'll look like a State worker....would you add a couple of blue stickers to your doors, then we'll have it made. :D

Somehow I knew this response was coming. :D

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It seems that the wizard is not always right.

Don't worry Tony, you will be among friends and have plenty of Yellow backup. I just hope the lowly other colors don't get lost on the way (Even the GPS in their cars are slow)

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It seems that the wizard is not always right.

Don't worry Tony, you will be among friends and have plenty of Yellow backup. I just hope the lowly other colors don't get lost on the way (Even the GPS in their cars are slow)

Hmm...I tend to agree until Chuck is put into the mix with his red Viper. :D But let's not make this about Yellow vs. Red vs. any other inconsequential Viper color. This is about TatorToga, fellow members, fun cruise and good eats. (with some color jabs sprinkled here and there). I'm looking forward to it.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should be lots of fun, last year was a blast!

Looking forward to it!

Tony, if I ride in back of your car, I won't be able to hear mine!:(

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The count : Dinner & Show

Wizard + 1
NS Viper + 2
99RT-10 + 1
Will + 1
Dan + 3
City [Show]
Hostile + 1
Plum [Show] + 1
Flash [Show]
Jimmy + 1
John + 1
Tom + 1
KngSnke
Tim + 1
Steve + 1
ViperTony
Vipuronr + 3
Moundir + 1
Ryan + 1
SlateEd + Courtney
Bo Knows + 1?

We'll be leaving my place around 1300 [1:00pm] if you'd like to join us for the ride up. :drive:

Remember to call for your room!
518-745-0180

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The count : Dinner & Show

Wizard + 1
NS Viper + 2
99RT-10 + 1
Will + 1
Dan + 3
City [Show]
Hostile + 1
Plum [Show] + 1
Flash [Show]
Jimmy + 1
John + 1
Tom + 1
KngSnke
Tim + 1
Steve + 1
ViperTony
Vipuronr + 3
Moundir + 1
Ryan + 1
SlateEd + Courtney
Bo Knows + 1?
Ron + 1

We'll be leaving my place around 1300 [1:00pm] if you'd like to join us for the ride up. :drive:

518-745-0180

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone from the NJ Region attend this event? I don't remember if that was true last year.

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The count : Dinner & Show [update 5/03, RSVP 5/06!]

Wizard + 1
NS Viper + 3
Will + 1
Dan + 3
City [Show]
Hostile + 1
Plum [Show] + 1
Flash [Show]
Jimmy + 1
John + 1
Tom + 1
KngSnke
Tim + 1
Steve + 1
ViperTony + 2
Vipuronr + 3
Moundir + 1
SlateEd + Courtney [boss:D]
Bo Knows + 1?
Ron + 1
YELLOH + 1

518-745-0180

Last edited:

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are we meeting up with the NE guys on the way up or are they meeting us at the hotel?

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like we could have quite a lot of Vipers this year! So, looking forward to it.

Thanks for setting this up.:2tu:

Martin2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck Im in +1

I made my reservation at hotel. Please add us to the reservation at the log jam! seeya there!

I posted over in the NE forum but then realized it should be here. Ill probably be following Rick up.

Martin

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The count : Dinner & Show [update 5/05, RSVP 5/06!]

Wizard + 1
NS Viper + 3
Will + 1
Dan + 3
City [Show]
Hostile + 1
Plum [Show] + 1
Flash [Show]
Jimmy + 1
John + 1
Tom + 1
KngSnke
Tim + 1
Steve + 1
ViperTony + 2
Vipuronr + 3
Moundir + 1
SlateEd + Courtney [boss:D]
Bo Knows + 1?
Ron + 1
YELLOH + 1
Martin
Johnny
Dick + 1

518-745-0180

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tator Toga

Spring Auto Show

May 14th & 15th

Hi Everyone.
We have laid out a great scenic route, for all of us who are going out to Tator Toga on Saturday May 14th. So if you would like to come along and join us on the ride out, more the better. We will be leaving at 10:30 from Centrix Bank lower parking lot, off of rte 13. Anyone with a GPS use this address14 Amory Road Milford, NH. This will be a better route than just going down the Mass Pike. We took this road last year and it was a great ride. We will also stop by the Bennington Battle Monument. You have to see this monument, it’s so cool. It is 306’ feet tall. Someone had a battle there and then they built this monument. (Sorry not a history buff) I’m putting in a pool and I’m totally stressed out, I can’t even imagine building a monument like this. Buy a ticket for $2.00 and get an elevator ride to the top. Check out their web site: http://www.bennington.com/chamber/walking/monumentdescription.html . This will be an awesome photo shot. We will then stop for lunch on the way.
We have 7 Vipers going out to the Saratoga Car Show. I would like to show as much support to Chuck’s cause as possible. I hope you can make it that weekend. I attached the last email I sent out below with all the hotel info and car show details. We have 7 Vipers going out to this event so far. It will be a great time. Let me know if you are interested in coming along for the ride out.

You must be registered for see images

Rick Desrosiers
President
New England Viper Club
92 Long Road
Fairhaven, MA 02719
Cell 1-508-717-2698
You bring your Viper to an event, but you stay for the people.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I am very sad to say that I have to cancel out of TatorToga! Some family things have come up that are unavoidable and so I won't make it this year. :(

It is really disappointing, as I will miss the great dinner at the Log Jam (and rolling back out to my car) and the fabulous company.....

Hopefully, will see many of you at other events this year.

Wish everyone a spectacular time and eat a big FAT dessert for me!:D

Peter