TatorToga May 14/15 - Event. Dinner & Hotel Info!

Bo knows

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately the early weather report for this weekend reports rain Saturday & rain & thunderstorms Sunday. This can change at any moment. Lets hope !!

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JohnnyV...need to be a major carnivore!!! Prime Rib is awesome!:D

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my scouting report this afternoon was the cars were rolling in and the show is apparently HUGE form what im told. bad news is the weather sunday is supposed to be real bad.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HAHAHA....had that last year after a rather large piece of meat for entree...really good though!!!:D

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It rained like hell. We had 9 Vipers show and a couple disappear on the way there. The food was decent last night and the company was great. These regions have a lot of characters in them and it was a pleasure meeting you all.

(By the way did we figure out who owned the red with graphite stripes gen 2 with the hood issue?)

Special thanks to Mike and Rick for the outstanding cruise to Saratoga. There is nothing like flying on the twisties of Vermont over 70mph. It was loads of fun and we had some great photo ops.

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GREAT weekend and it was good to see everyone!! Thank you all for coming out!! Yes, I'm still full from dinner too!

Once again we were the LARGEST group/club of cars at the Saratoga Car Show! Many Trophies were given out to the NE/NY/CT Viper Clubs! :woot: Cadillac was the second largest group/club.

Next year we will add some Go-Karting before Dinner!

My only complaint....The back of my neck got badly sunburned! :sun:

:needpics: Pictures are coming.

Last edited:

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My girl's since she only weighed 114lbs lol;)

Ok grant it she had the fastest kart but who was running the track! Even with the odds stacked against me (and 100 pounds extra stacked on me) Yellow prevailed lol. Was great meeting you (wish I knew you went back to the kart track in the morning, I would have gone).

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great to see everyone and meet some new people!!!

Here's the SLIDESHOW - mostly pictures from inside the car, inside the museum, inside of wherever since the camera doesn't come out in a downpour hahaha.

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a great time despite the weather. Chuck, I'll bring you some better sunscreen next year. Nice to see everyone! John M, your car looks great! Here a slideshow from the trip up: Road trip and Log Jam

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Pics, Ed and Jimmy....based on the shots of rain, think I might have needed a few pails even with the hardtop on! I've never had my wipers on, except to test them to make sure they worked. I think this is a great event and plan on attending next year!

Thanks for setting this up, Chuck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper