TatorToga May 14/15 - Event, Dinner & Hotel info!

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's that time of the year again, we have been invited back to the Saratoga Automobile Museum: Saratoga Automobile Museum - Lawn Show Series for their 2011 Spring Auto Show. :2tu:
Register on line for this event before May 1st for $10 or by calling 518-587-1935 x17 or on the day of event at the door for $15. On line: Saratoga Automobile Museum - Gift Shop

I have blocked 10 rooms for us at the Country Inn for May 14th [same Hotel as last year]. Room types that are available:
Standard room with two queen size beds for $89
Studio suites with a pull out sofa bed, refrigerator and microwave for $98

Their web site is: Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Queensbury, NY - Overview check it out!
Make your reservations directly with the Hotel @ 518-745-0180 and mention that your with the Viper Club. Reservations MUST be made by May 4th!

Dinner is at the "Log Jam" [two miles from the Hotel]:cool: Lake George Log Jam Restaurant at 2000hrs [8:00pm] on May 14th. If you would like to join us for dinner, PLEASE let ME know that you are going so I can give the "Log Jam" a total head count by May 6th!! :2tu: Call or E-mail me: 914-763-3136 [email protected]

Here's the thread on the NY/CT forum: http://forums.viperclub.org/new-york-connecticut/643689-tatortoga-may-14-15-event-dinner-hotel-info.html

It will be a lot of fun this year with Vipers coming from all over the East Coast & Canada so don't miss it!!:usa: Here are some pictures from last year: [scroll down] TatorToga May 15/16 - Event, Dinner & Hotel info!

Last edited:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there. Looking forward to the drive. Perhaps not the drive home when the delicious sausage hero lunch begins to "percolate". LOL

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone else from NE Region going. I remember last year we had some from your Region. Should be a great weekend event, especially the dinner! :D

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in. We always do a group cruise out to Tator Toga. This year should be our largest turnout ever. See you there. Rick

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The count : Dinner & Show [update 5/03, RSVP 5/06!]

Wizard + 1
NS Viper + 3
Will + 1
Dan + 3
City [Show]
Hostile + 1
Plum [Show] + 1
Flash [Show]
Jimmy + 1
John + 1
Tom + 1
KngSnke
Tim + 1
Steve + 1
ViperTony + 2
Vipuronr + 3
Moundir + 1
SlateEd + Courtney [boss:D]
Bo Knows + 1?
Ron + 1
YELLOH + 1

We'll be leaving my place around 1300 [1:00pm] if you'd like to join us for the ride up. :drive:

Do we have a time & route schedule for the NE members going? Rick :dunno: ?

Remember to call for your room!
518-745-0180

Martin2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chuck,

Im in for sure, just trying to get someone to sit shot gun with me to keep me company. But im goin myself for sure. Ill be at the log jam too.

My room is booked, if anyone wants to share a room to save money let me know!

Rick, If you got a plan, Ill follow you there.

Martin

Last edited:

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i will take martin up on that offer, car will be down at that time so I was not planning on going....but now I'm in

Martin2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice Im pumped!

Instead of sharing a room with my girlfriend who cant go i get to spend it with John....kill me!

Just kidding!

Martin

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The count : Dinner & Show [update 5/03, RSVP 5/06!]

Wizard + 1
NS Viper + 3
Will + 1
Dan + 3
City [Show]
Hostile + 1
Plum [Show] + 1
Flash [Show]
Jimmy + 1
John + 1
Tom + 1
KngSnke
Tim + 1
Steve + 1
ViperTony + 2
Vipuronr + 3
Moundir + 1
SlateEd + Courtney [boss:D]
Bo Knows + 1?
Ron + 1
YELLOH + 1
Martin
Johnny
Dick + 1

We'll be leaving my place around 1300 [1:00pm] if you'd like to join us for the ride up. :drive:

Do we have a time & route schedule for the NE members going? Rick :dunno: ?

Remember to call for your room!
518-745-0180

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tator Toga

Spring Auto Show

May 14th & 15th

Hi Everyone.
We have laid out a great scenic route, for all of us who are going out to Tator Toga on Saturday May 14th. So if you would like to come along and join us on the ride out, more the better. We will be leaving at 10:30 from Centrix Bank lower parking lot, off of rte 13. Anyone with a GPS use this address14 Amory Road Milford, NH. This will be a better route than just going down the Mass Pike. We took this road last year and it was a great ride. We will also stop by the Bennington Battle Monument. You have to see this monument, it’s so cool. It is 306’ feet tall. Someone had a battle there and then they built this monument. (Sorry not a history buff) I’m putting in a pool and I’m totally stressed out, I can’t even imagine building a monument like this. Buy a ticket for $2.00 and get an elevator ride to the top. Check out their web site: http://www.bennington.com/chamber/walking/monumentdescription.html . This will be an awesome photo shot. We will then stop for lunch on the way.
We have 7 Vipers going out to the Saratoga Car Show. I would like to show as much support to Chuck’s cause as possible. I hope you can make it that weekend. I attached the last email I sent out below with all the hotel info and car show details. We have 7 Vipers going out to this event so far. It will be a great time. Let me know if you are interested in coming along for the ride out.

You must be registered for see images

Rick Desrosiers
President
New England Viper Club
92 Long Road
Fairhaven, MA 02719
Cell 1-508-717-2698
You bring your Viper to an event, but you stay for the people.

EZ 2B Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm in! My wife can't make it so I am going to share a room with KNG SNKE.

+1

EZ 2B Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys,

Sorry Rick, I see you copied the directions to the meeting spot from last year. The problem is that it still has the same typo.
The meeting spot is across the street from 14 Armory Rd (its the Banks lower lot). So it's ARMORY not AMORY!

See you there!

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GREAT weekend and it was good to see everyone!! Thank you all for coming out!! Yes, I'm still full from dinner too!

Once again we were the LARGEST group/club of cars at the Saratoga Car Show! Many Trophies were given out to the
NE/NY/CT Viper Clubs! :woot:

Cadillac was the second largest group/club.

Next year we will add some Go-Karting before Dinner!

My only complaint....The back of my neck got badly sunburned! :sun:

:needpics: Pictures are coming.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a downpour till about 9 AM here. Plum and I were hoping for some clearing, but I woosed out. One of my fav drives of the year. :(

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got home a few hours ago, had a great time despite the weather. Thanks Chuck for putting it together.

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks again to everyone that came out for the weekend!! :2tu:

Here are some pictures:

Great to see everyone and meet some new people!!!

Here's the SLIDESHOW - mostly pictures from inside the car, inside the museum, inside of wherever since the camera doesn't come out in a downpour hahaha.

Had a great time despite the weather. Chuck, I'll bring you some better sunscreen next year. Nice to see everyone! John M, your car looks great! Here a slideshow from the trip up: Road trip and Log Jam

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

WOW! What an EXCELLENT shot! That's just gorgeous.

But what the heck is all that grayish stuff on the road and in the air? ;)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235