TatorToga May 15/16 - Event, Dinner & Hotel info!

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's that time of the year again, we have been invited back to the Saratoga Automobile Museum: Saratoga Auto Museum Events for their 2010 Spring Auto Show. :2tu:
Register on line for this event before May 1st for $10 or by calling 518-587-1935 x22 or on the day of event at the door for $15. On line: Download Spring Auto Show Registration Form

I have blocked a bunch of rooms for us at the Country Inn for May 15th [same Hotel as last year]. Room types that are available:
Standard room with two queen size beds for $89
Studio suites with a pull out sofa bed, refrigerator and microwave for $98

Their web site is: Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Queensbury, NY - Overview check it out!
Make your reservations directly with the Hotel @ 518-745-0180 and mention that your with the Viper Club. Reservations MUST be made by May 3rd!

Dinner is at the "Log Jam" [two miles from the Hotel]:cool: Lake George Log Jam Restaurant at 2000hrs [8:00pm] on May 15th. If you would like to join us for dinner, PLEASE let ME know that you are going so I can give the "Log Jam" a total head count by May 3rd!! :2tu: Call or E-mail me: 914-763-3136 [email protected]

It will be a lot of fun this year with Vipers coming from all over the East Coast & Canada so don't miss it!!:usa:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there on Sunday for sure. :2tu:

Chuck, what time do the gates open? Their site does not mention it. :dunno:

Would be good to find a local stop for the Sunday group to meet up with the Saturday group for a "grand entrance".

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chuck, trying to work out some details, but tentatively should be there. Would be there for overnight, so when are you driving up on Saturday:drive: and would you be leaving from your place?

Also, if I manage to go, also can count me in for dinner.

Thanks.

Peter

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chuck, trying to work out some details, but tentatively should be there. Would be there for overnight, so when are you driving up on Saturday:drive: and would you be leaving from your place?

Also, if I manage to go, also can count me in for dinner.

Thanks.

Peter

:cool::2tu: Your on the list!
Leaving about 1400 [2:00] :drive:

Dinner list so far:
Wizard
Will +1
Jim +1
Dan +1
JR +1
Mike & Juli
Vipuronr +1?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:clap:We are also registered for the show as well~! :2tu:
As an aside here, one of our NY/CT Members will be showing his FIFTEEN (15) YEP, I said 15 Woodies that weekend!~!~! :drive: See y'all there.
~juli

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YAY!!! I'm now registered for the show!:drive:

I'm ready for STEAK and stuff:D

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:clap:We are also registered for the show as well~! :2tu:
As an aside here, one of our NY/CT Members will be showing his FIFTEEN (15) YEP, I said 15 Woodies that weekend!~!~! :drive: See y'all there.
~juli

I'm hoping Juli's talking about station wagons and not some overstimulated Greek mythological macho man! :D

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just booked a room , I will register for the show this week, Chuck, could you please add Deb and I for dinner. Hopefully we will get a few cars to ride up together.

:headbang::usa::usa::usa:

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok,, I just booked a room for VIPERED ,, so chuck , please add 1 more for dinner please.. Chuck, are you sure you are going to have enough $ to buy us ALL dinner :lmao::lmao::rolaugh::rolaugh: ;)

thanks

:usa::usa::usa:

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Add SlateEd too! (faster than red or black:D) Registered for the show online yesterday, going to book the hotel room today!

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dinner list so far:
Wizard
Will +1
Jim +1
Dan +1
JR +1
Mike & Juli
Vipuronr +1?
Stephen +3 [2 Vipers]
VIPERUSA +1
VIPERED [faster then VIPERUSA! :lmao:]
SlateEd +1 "(faster than red or black:D)" :pile:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This will be a close call for me...if I get the engine back together and it doesn't blow up then I will be there for the show, maybe dinner.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spoke to my son (again) and now he says he's going...so make it a +1 for me. I'm registered for the show and have my hotel reservation as well.

I know this is rain or shine, so if it rains the RT will stay home...I'll still go to the show though.

TONY: what are you doing to your engine?

Thanks.

Peter

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do we have any estimates of members attending from other regions?

Thanks.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, that's cool...I was just curious whether members from other regions were planning to go, like NE Region, Canada, PA.

Thanks, will check it out.

How you making out on your motor? Think you'll make the show?

Peter

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice work you're doing to your motor...but, I did not see any further info on the Saratoga event.:dunno:

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Chuck
I booked my room, add me in for dinner. Just 1 person. Are cooool Yelloh Vipers allowed. Chuck you can leave your racing suit home. Any kart racing in the area on Saturday. I'm game.
RICK

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool Rick, look forward to seeing you there. Nice Viper, though you could make it go faster by painting it R E D !!!

:bolt:

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dinner list so far:
Wizard
Will +1
Jim +1
Dan +1