TatorToga May 16/17 - Event, Dinner & Hotel info!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next time I'll have to stand on the hill so I look as tall as the rest of you. :lmao:

:rolaugh::rolaugh: LOL! Glad your trip back was uneventful, and cool on the one tank of gas...don't think we could've done that! Yes, same taste in lots of things twould seem. ~juli

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a great evening and day....

Great to meet you all (and the ACR) and put some faces to names Juli,JIMMMMMMY..
Sorry the others didn't make it..

The time just goes way to fast,,
JIMMMMMMMMMMMMY...
Pics to come.....

Last edited:

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some pics......

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

JIMMMMMMMMMMY

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saturday was VERY rainy...later in the day....poured all night during dinner...we took our pickup up to the dinner~!!! :) Sunday was cool/very windy...Mike & I are totally wind-burned (red as beets!)...but the sun came out, it warmed up a touch and awesome VIPERS and FGTs in our group!!
GREAT pictures, as always, Baz!!!! I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed talking with you, it was my great pleasure to finally meet you. ~juli

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Baz and Mike great pictures Juli said everyone had a GREAT time :2tu::2tu::2tu: Juli THANKS for taking the lead for the event

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The first pictures I posted were actually from Mike...JIMMMMMYYYYYYY forgot his CAMERA!!! :omg:!!! And as always, Baz takes extraordinary pictures. (I DID take the one of Baz & Jimmy w/ACR...my one contribution :D) We really did have lovely people turn out in their Vipers and FGTs...the couple with the red/white Ford GT were the HAPPIEST people we've EVER met~!!!! Very generous too...giving this girl here a seat in what is only a 'dream car' to me...I had to be PRIED outta that FGT...thank you kindly, Ron & Eileen.
~juli

Last edited:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott & Tony----we waited for ya...til 9:30am...good thing we didn't wait longer, eyyyyy??? ;)
We missed ya. Another successful TatorToga~! :headbang::headbang::headbang: ~juli

I woke up at 6am, peeked out the window and saw rain and hopped right back into bed. Woke back up at 11am...*&$%! Yeah, if I'm more than 15 minutes minutes late I'm either pulled over getting a ticket or sleeping in. :) Sounds like it was a great time. Any Vipers pick up trophies this year?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I woke up at 6am, peeked out the window and saw rain and hopped right back into bed. Woke back up at 11am...*&$%! Yeah, if I'm more than 15 minutes minutes late I'm either pulled over getting a ticket or sleeping in. :) Sounds like it was a great time. Any Vipers pick up trophies this year?

Not as far as we know...Ron & Eileen who owned the red/white FGT (and a Viper at home) won, but not sure what they won...couldn't find them afterwards! :cool: ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Baz and Mike great pictures Juli said everyone had a GREAT time :2tu::2tu::2tu: Juli THANKS for taking the lead for the event

Adrian...I'd say CHUCK had the lead for this event. We met our usual suspects at the truck stop, TWO VIPERS...one local fella Bo; and Bill from Utica...ALL THREE of us then went up to Saratoga...yep, obeying all traffic laws~! (TONY!!! :D)
~juli

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott & Tony----we waited for ya...til 9:30am...good thing we didn't wait longer, eyyyyy??? ;)
We missed ya. :headbang::headbang::headbang: ~juli

Yep. You're putting a pleasant spin on it Juli (as always), but I must admit to being a trifle embarrassed about missing this. The weather was lousy, really lousy with drizzle and cold and wind so I began the trip with my wife's SUV at 7AM. After a half hour and since there wasn't a sole to join up with for the drive, I just didn't feel like spending another 3 hours alone on the hiway (not to mention the return home later that day) ... so I just turned around and went grocery shopping for the family.

No support this year from downstate and that just plain stinks. Especially for Chuck under the lousy circumstances. It was great to read that you upstaters (and a crazy Brit) gave him a good evening!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like it was a good time with a fair tunout!:)

How many cars made it total?

Thanks for the pics too for those that could not make it! :(

Robert

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was a Spring Auto Show at the Museum, so there were 100's of all makes/models of cars.
As far as Vipers, there were 10?? 2 Ford GT's and one red/black '08 ACR. A beautifully custom new Charger, new Challenger...and lots of the older cars, some muscle cars as well. It's always a beautiful show, seeing something new every year always. Hoping to ease Chuck's mind at times. Having Baz here really REALLY is an exceptional thing...he truly is a very calming presence for Chuck, you can just FEEL that. It was my privilege to meet and talk with Baz for some time.
~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score

LOVE this picture, thank you BAZ!!!! (I'll work on putting it into my NEW AVATAR!!) ~juli