Tech Day with our Famous Chuch Tator!!!!!

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tech Day with Chuck Tator
Sponsored by Tator’s Garage
Sunday June 26th
Hi Everyone!
We have a new twist to this year’s Tech Day with the famous Chuck Tator also known as the “The Wizard”.:headbang: We had people ask if we could do a detailing class. We heard you and have added in this new feature to this year’s event.
This year’s Tech topic is: changing the timing cover gasket on a Gen 2. It doesn’t matter if you have a Gen 2 or any other Gen Viper. This is just a great way to meet your fellow Viper owners for an afternoon of fun.:2tu: Chuck will come down with his crew and perform his magic on Nick Craig’s Viper, our club photographer. Chuck and his crew will take the time to show us some tricks on the process on changing the gasket on the timing cover. These are professionals, please don’t try this at home.:nono: If you have never met Chuck before, this is a great way to meet the famous Wizard. He is not called the Wizard for wearing his purple leotards in his shop.:lmao: No, it’s because of the knowledge he knows about Vipers. We have a great time with a little humor. Chuck also brings his famous PCM computer cleaner upper. He will clean up all the crap that accumulates in the computer of the Viper. “Crap”:omg: is a technical term used in the mechanical lingo. Without going into detail, it works. The best part, he will do this for free. SWEET!!!!!
This year we will add a detailing session to our Tech Day. Norm Wood from Norm’s Detailing will show us some pointers on detailing our Vipers.:2tu: Anything to speed up the process on cleaning the Viper, I’m in. I’m sure I’m not the only one who gets up 1½hours earlier before an event to clean the Viper. This should be a nice addition to the day.
So this year the event will be held at Frank Augello’s dealership at 227 Prospect Street, Cambridge, MA 02139. We will meet there for 10:30 and we will start at 11:00. We will have lunch:eater: during the course of the day. Not quite sure what’s on the menu yet. Sorry, there will be no tofu though.:dunno: So we hope you can make this event with us. We always have a great time. This event is rain or shine.:drive: Chuck is coming down from New York which is a 3 hour drive for him and his crew,:crazy2: so a good turnout is greatly appreciated. If you need parts for your Viper, like wipers, oil, filters, or fluids etc... Call chuck at his garage at 1-914-763-3136, free delivery this weekend only.:2tu: We will need to take a head count for lunch, please let me know so we can have enough food and drinks.
Frank Augello has 5 bays at his garage. Frank said if anyone needs to have their oil changed, please bring your own supplies and you can use one of the stalls. He said if you need a tire balanced, he can have that done for you also. This event keeps getting better and better. So I hope you can make it this Sunday. See you there!:headbang:
Rick

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be there. Currently the weather forecast for me is crappy with a chance of being crappy, ALL WEEK LONG. Hopefully it changes, if not it will be the Ram again.

EZ 2B Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be there just to see Chuck in the purple (or is it Viper Violet) leotards.

On second thought, Chuck wouldn't be caught dead in purple leotards.:omg:
I'm sure they are Viper Violet!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Chuck
I'm so glad you can make it this weekend. The day just wouldn't be the same without you. Just so you know, don't tell anyone, I'm making 48 deviled eggs, this should make from a great afternoon. Maybe Tech Day should be held in the spray booth.:lmao: LOL

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I certainly hope Chuck shows up, I am starting to have Viper Withdrawals. Seeing it sitting in the garage on theses beautiful days is TORTURE!!!

:usa: Nick :usa:

TopGear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those coming from the north down 93... Glenn and I are meeting up @ the park and ride, exit 2. Will be meeting 9:00am and heading out around 9:30. :headbang:

EZ 2B Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Team:

You must be registered for see images attach

Joe geting detailing tips from Norm:

Just another day at Hondar House:

Come up with your own caption for Glenn:

EZ 2B Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New body kit we installed on KNG SNKE's Viper. He really likes the Red!

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rob and I had a great day! Thank you Frank for letting us use you shop today, nice place but a little to clean so that's way we left the mess under your alignment rack. :D Rick thanks for putting this event together and for the food too! Eggs were good, want to have an "Egg Off"? :headbang: Great to see everyone and thank you. :cool:

New body kit we installed on KNG SNKE's Viper. He really likes the Red!

John was SO HAPPY to get out of that SLOW yellow, I saw some tears! :lmao:

Come up with your own caption for Glenn:

"Connect A to B and pull out C? Wait, let me read that again...."

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a great time today. I ended up staying till around 6 to finish changing my fluids. Special thanks to Frank for giving me a hand and keeping his shop open late and most importantly giving me a shirt after a bit of gear oil got on my other one. Made it through the day with 1 spot on my "white" shoes for the record. Also special thanks for Chuck delivering my fluids so I can get them changed. (Transmission really needed it)

To make the day even better a couple of our local car members brought their kids with them. Guess whose Viper was the favorite? Not the red ones. Not the missing green one! Yeah, you know which one :).

And speaking of records, FOR THE RECORD, I completely caught Chuck checking out my car. Be honest Chuck, I caught you "Red" handed. Now I am not one to tell a lie so I expect a fully honest admittance of your yellow envy.

Overall it was an outstanding day and each event I attend makes me proud to be part of this very active region. I hate the New England area but the VCA up here makes it feel like home. Great people!

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone
Yesterday was a great day. We had 18 Vipers show up, we couldn't of fit anymore Vipers into Frank's parking lot. Thanks Frank for sponsoring the Event. Thank you Chuck and Rob for trecking all the way down for Tech Day, and there were no extra parts. SWEEET!!!!! And to Norm Wood on doing some detailing tips for us. Great Day. Rick

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for making the day so much fun. A BIG thanks to Frank for really stepping up to the plate. For his first time hosting an event he did a great job keeping everything flowing. It's not easy to get Frank off the lake during fishing season so this was an extra special day.

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THANK YOU to Chuck, Rob, Frank, and everyone else who made it out for this event. What a great time! I had a blast getting to learn so much about the "intracacies" of our awesome machines. It was great to be able to work on my car (a little bit) alongside such a knowledgeable tech. I had a great time, and it looked like everyone else did too. The car is running strong now, and no more oil on the garage floor!

:usa: Nick :usa:

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup,,,This was another great event.....Yes Big Thank You to Frank and the use of his garage...I don't think he got home til like 9pm....Also thanks to the Wizard and his Teammate...Good to see all the new England Family out and about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave