Tech Session at Warnock Dodge Oct. 6

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scotty Sorentino (The Wrench) will be showing us how to upgrade your exhaust and what to do to your Viper before putting it away for the Winter:2tu:

Date: October 6, 2007

Place: Warnock Dodge
East Hanover,NJ

Time:10am

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bobby, I will be in SC Mon thru Thurs and if I can change my work schedule on Sat. will be there. Have to let you know on the 5th....Adrian

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank You
Scotty & Warnock!

Thanks to all of you that came out to Warnock for our Fall tech session!

Thank you to the Warnock family for hosting this event, we appreciate your support!

Thanks Tom Roeller for the donor car!
I can't believe you brought it to this event that dirty!

But, the real thanks goes to the one, the only, Scotty " The Wrench" Sorrentino:2tu:

Scotty we love you buddy! and thanks for doing what you do for all of us here at the NJ VCA:2tu:

Copperhead245

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Bobby and Tom for putting this together - timing was perfect for me - it was one of the next things on my list...

Thanks Scott - it's actually a pretty simple job (with the right setup and tools), but there were so many little things that you pointed out - if I hadn't been there today, I don't think I would have considered attempting it myself. Don't worry, now that I know you're so close to me, I'll be down for work that I won't try myself...

A couple of pix here (didn't want to get too many of Tom's filthy VOI9 car - cigarette butts and all).

Bobby, we talked about the possibility of doing a northern NJ Dyno day - please let me know if there is anything I can do to help make that happen...

Ron