Texas World Speedway Nov 12,13,14

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey gang. Some of the Houston crew track regulars are heading for TWS in a few weekends if you're interested in joining. You can sign up at http://thedriversedge.net if you want to run or just show up to hang out.

The Friday fun beguns around lunchtime and is run by TWS. Hope to see some of you there.

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike:

Beth just got her confirmation for Friday, so would expect mine soon. Really looking forward to it. Hope you can let up follow you around for a few laps to get a feel since the conversion. ACR suspension really feels great!

Should be a great weekend so if anyone wants to join us hope you can come on up. This is a real great place to learn.

B&R

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be doing a test and tune for the 24hrs of Lemons race the following week.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
So....I take it you are coming? :rolaugh:

Although I might/might not be back in time, another track weekend on my car and I think my tires would be unsafe for driving on the street. I'm getting some sport cups next month. I was actually thinking of just coming to hangout and watch.

Plus, now that I know the Green Chicken...err Green Machine won't be there...:D

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Although I might/might not be back in time, another track weekend on my car and I think my tires would be unsafe for driving on the street. I'm getting some sport cups next month. I was actually thinking of just coming to hangout and watch.

Plus, now that I know the Green Chicken...err Green Machine won't be there...:D

The Green Chicken did MSR in October (with a private group) and watched the Viper group at MSR a few weeks ago, where was the yellow slug??? :)

JHill9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish I would be able to make it but as of right now I will have to work. Plus my temp sensor went out so I shouldn't be going around a track till I get that fixed.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
The Green Chicken did MSR in October (with a private group) and watched the Viper group at MSR a few weeks ago, where was the yellow slug??? :)

"Venum" was in the garage while I was working.:)

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great time had by the Viper contengent at TWS this weekend. While there was a tire bead problem on one participant, the rest of us just had fun!

Richard

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where and when is this event as I have been wanting to enter? I thought it was just an annual event and they just had one at MSR Houston a couple months back.

This weekend and The Circuit Grand Bayou, somewhere between Baton Rouge and New Orleans. In fact this one is a true 24hr race.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
You should have let Brenda bring it out then! Hey, that gives me an idea, how about a new foundation on Facebook, "Let Brenda Drive Venum When I Am Away On Work"..... LOL!!! :D

Now that made me laugh:2tu::2tu::lmao:

I'm trying to talk her into entering the beginners class at the next Viper Days in College Station.

OP
OP
S

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that made me laugh:2tu::2tu::lmao:

I'm trying to talk her into entering the beginners class at the next Viper Days in College Station.

She really should. Karin still runs in green to stay comfortable after 3 track weekends. She actually was passing people frequently and got up to 120 on the straightaway before 'cruising'.

I'm at the point where I need another track car. Every time I book a weekend she has me register her as well.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
She really should. Karin still runs in green to stay comfortable after 3 track weekends. She actually was passing people frequently and got up to 120 on the straightaway before 'cruising'.

I'm at the point where I need another track car. Every time I book a weekend she has me register her as well.

We'll see, Brenda's only driven the car a couple of times, I still have some convincing to do.

I remember asking you at the last Viper days what car you were gonna get now that Karin has claimed the ACR:)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth