Thank You Chuck & Crew!!!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dropped off my Viper to Chuck, Rob and Rob Jr. last week to get new PS2's put on and WOW what a difference these new tires make. Car feels completely different and just awesome! Chuck knew I was looking at a few different tires but guided me to the right decision on the PS2's. Additionally, Chuck decided I didn't need an alignment which saved me some $$$ as well. Some of the local shops would gladly take my money for an alignment I didn't need. Tator's is one of the last few honest dealers we have around here. Just wanted to say that the service, advice, work, etc. were top notch and despite what Chuck has been going through last week he didn't miss a beat with his customers and put our needs above his as he always does.

Thanks for yet another great customer experience. :2tu:

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The original pilot sports with a born on date of the 40th week of 2000! They look new and have plenty of tread left but just old and hard. I almost bit it last summer when I had to make an emergency maneuver on the highway. I used to feel the rear coming loose at times on the old tires and had to adjust my driving fun accordingly and that sucked to be honest. Too many horror stories out there about old tires. It seems everyone I've spoken with that went to Tator's to have PS2's installed have been absolutely thrilled with them.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PS2's are a great tire..

not many dealers are honest and talk you OUT OF spending money.......chuck rocks !

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PS2's are a great tire..

not many dealers are honest and talk you OUT OF spending money.......chuck rocks !

He talked me out of a couple things last week. I swear he's like my missing conscience. :D

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chuck also guided me to the PS2's. I put them on with only about 1000 mi. on my 06'.
I too had a bad experience with runflats, and that was in a vette. I knew that the first thing I was going to do after the break in period was to get the runflats off.
I always look at the types of tires that are on some of the unfortunate Viper wrecks when pics are available, and they are almost always RUNFLATS!! :nono:
I would recommend that anyone with runflats on their Viper get them off ASAP! :headbang:
Chuck is the first person I call when I have any Viper related questions.