Thank you Quality Wires!

Discussion in 'Vendor Review: QualityWires.com' started by Vetsandvipers, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Vetsandvipers

Vetsandvipers Enthusiast

I just wanted to say thanks to Adam at Quality Wires and everyone who gave me advice about installation with my plug wires!

The car feels so different I really notice a increase in POWER! Also the blue wrapped wires give the motor a nice touch. Thank you again Adam :drive:

2. got one

got one Viper Owner

Adam AND his products rock...I ran into a one off install problem on my set...he made it right and made it better! When it's time to get new wires...there is no substitute...call Adam.

3. mike & juli

mike & juli Enthusiast

vetsandvipers: If you're referring to a VIPER, private message that VIN# to the administrators to UPGRADE you to VIPER OWNER! Lee00blacksilvergts and kcobean.
    When it's time for new plug wires, AB will be our only choice~~~juli
    http://forums.viperclub.org/vendor-review-qualitywires-com/ to post a Vendor Review for Adam~! (EDIT: I see the thread got moved...!)

Last edited: Aug 25, 2009
  4. Warfang

Warfang Viper Owner

Ab has an "in" with his relatives at a secret South Korean manufacturing plant... that's why his wires are awesome! That or it's his integrity and standards for how he conducts his business. Either works for me. :D

5. Qualitywires.com

Qualitywires.com Enthusiast

Umm...Warfang...Koreans don't make anything of quality over there. :D Heck I don't even buy Korean products from the mother land. LOL!

Vetsandvipers, thanks for the nice words. By the way did you call me the otherday? I wasn't sure if it was a duplicate message. If not I am sorry.

6. Warfang

Warfang Viper Owner

I dunno about that... The S. Koreans have come a long way. Samsung and LG are kicking some serious butt and Hyundai gets better reliability than Mercedes. Besides... I said "secret"... as in secretly awesome. :D