Thank you, Washington

SmokinViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As 2012 draws to a close, I am stepping down as President of Washington VCA.

I am truly humbled by the outpouring of support that I have received throughout the past 4 years; first as Treasurer, then as President. So, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you, the Members, for all that you have done to make this a better club, for it is with you, through you, and for you, that this club exists!

I would also like to personally thank the other outgoing officers, Bill Sand, Karen Graham, and Charley Reid, for all their tremendous support. We truly had an amazing leadership team - without their contributions, we simply could not have achieved any of what we did.

Bill and Charley were absolutely essential to ensuring the success of the autocross events - all 11 events in the past 3 years.

Karen and Bill were essential to the success of the Holiday Party, our largest single event, every year.

And let's not forget about Karen keeping our books up to date, and processing all those debits and credits!

I am equally delighted that Charley will be staying on in his new role, as President of WAVCA.

Charley will be joined by Clint Shearer as Vice-President, and Paul Ronald, as Treasurer, and John Vittone as Secretary.

Please extend your continued support to these new leaders for all our VCA activities in Washington!

And thanks again, for making this an unforgettable experience for me!

Steve
:usa: