Thanks again Woodhouse!

Discussion in 'Vendor Review: Woodhouse Dodge' started by Bullsnake, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Bullsnake

Bullsnake Viper Owner

Sep 17, 2007
    Adel, Iowa
    Just got back from Woodhouse after driving my Viper over for regular service and once again MJ and the gang went over and above! I shot them a PM late last night from here after I had a few appointments cancel for this morning just to see if they could work me in for a regular service and once over and got right back to me saying "Come on over!" I then arrived TWO HOURS early for my appointment and they said "no problem, we'll get you right in!" I was out of there and on my way home before I was even supposed to be there! They even found a few other warranty related issues and fixed those too!

Owning two businesses that are service oriented I know how much going above and beyond means to a customer, and Woodhouse has ALWAYS given 100%. I know this is a broken record topic, but I am a believer that no good deed should go unnoticed.

OT-the only expensive "shocker" was I went over there for just a service on the car, and that dang Bill Pemberton sent me out the door with a new Wrangler Unlimited for the wife for a fun summer runaround. That dang Bill can sell ice to an Eskimo...