Thanks Bruce, but...

jrkermode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
None of these photos do the CC justice. The CC is sooooo much more attractive in person. And, they go like the preverbial bat. I had the pleasure of being overtaken many times by *****'s car. Went by like I was standing still (I was going about 100mph).

I can't afford a CC habit, but for those of you who can, get in line now. Once eveybody gets a good look, the line will get a whole lot longer.

OP
OP
J

jrkermode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I received a PM from a member who felt my CC comments were snooty. I apologize if that's how it came across. That was not my intent.

I simply feel the CC is more attractive in person than in pictures. Especially when seen at speed.

Am I somehow specially qualified to make that comment? No. Just my .02

Sonny 00 GTS ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bruce and Jerry have both done us a great service by so promptly posting their pictures of the Comp Coupe. It is a beautiful car and a major commitment by Dodge to satisfy the desires of all of us in the Viper family.

Photos are worth a thousand words but are still a two dimensional representation, so run... don't walk... to the next Viperdays event and see one in person - you won't be disappointed!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave