THANKS. Daytona to St Augustine 9/20/2008

a66cobra1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today, I had the privilege of driving around in the pouring rain with a huge group of Viper lovers for hours and loved every minute of it. We were all rain soaked, our cars were jet skis, but we had a blast... why? Because it was about the cars. Who? People whom love cars and in a way, love one another for the love we have for these wonderful cars.

Today was about the cars and the people that make owning these cars a really great thing.

To the mid & northern Florida VCA guys and ladies, thank you for letting me enjoy my first Viper get-together

Here is a link to all of the pics that I took.

a66cobra/NorthCentral Fl Viper Club - Page 1 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ditto. What a great day!! I detailed my ride this afternoon when I got back home. Looked like someone dumped a bag of road sand under the hood from all the "wave action" we encountered. Ha. But all things considered, wouldn't have had it any other way...especially the picture event. Looking forward to the next meeting.

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
The weather was against us, but it was a great time had by all. We have to re-do this trip in some good weather. We started the day hosted by Daytona Dodge for lunch and a meeting, about 20 Vipers showed up despite the weather. We had one special Viper powered vehicle show up, it was a SRT-10 powered hog, it is an incrediable bike with a matching GTS as a tow vehicle. We had seven Vipers and a dozen plus members spend the night in historic St. Augustine. We dined, wined, and walked this great town. Below is a picture of some of us at Hammock Beach Golf Resort, that is the 18th hole with the Atlantic Ocean in the background. WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND!!

You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
66Cobra, it was great meeting you. Next event is a drag race on Oct 5th in Gainesville. We will be hosting pics here as well as our local club website, Home. Lets post there too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets