Thanks John Purner

ACR Larry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got my John Purner CCW wheels. John is very knowlegable and really knows how to treat his customers right.

You must be registered for see images

tzoid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those wheels really are nice looking...look great on my black GTS. What's John's e-mail address. I'd like a price....

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ACR Larry:
Just got my John Purner CCW wheels. John is very knowlegable and really knows how to treat his customers right.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right on!!! <FONT size="-3">But he does drive a Vette.</FONT s>

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chuck 98 RT/10:
<FONT size="-3">But he does drive a Vette.</FONT s>

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, they ARE cheaper.

OP
OP
A

ACR Larry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean,
I went with black because I am not a big fan of all chrome wheels and the black anodized was John's other option. I wasn't sure I would be completely satisfed with them but when they arrived I was more than satisfied. I might even go as far to say that I like them better than my stock BBS wheels. If you are interested, you can see his chrome wheels on his site
CCWHEEL . You are correct, John mounted Hoosiers on them. I am using the Purner wheels for the track only.

tzoid,
Johns emaill address [email protected]