Thanks JonB for your recommendation of Corsa and Random-Tech.

Abe Froman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanted to take some time to thank and acknowledge JonB for his recommendation of the “Corsa 3inch Track Exh. and Random-Tech cats” for my 2006 Vert.:2tu: Corsa and Random-Tech products are first-quality, Jon’s knowledge of his product line, his customer service and Viper savvy helped me spend my money “Wisely and Right the First time”. Jon the sound of the Exhaust and the highway drivability (No Drone) is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you again. Jeff in NM…OUT

sniper1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I wanted to take some time to thank and acknowledge JonB for his recommendation of the “Corsa 3inch Track Exh. and Random-Tech cats” for my 2006 Vert.:2tu: Corsa and Random-Tech products are first-quality, Jon’s knowledge of his product line, his customer service and Viper savvy helped me spend my money “Wisely and Right the First time”. Jon the sound of the Exhaust and the highway drivability (No Drone) is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you again. Jeff in NM…OUT

Abe, come on out to the Albuquerque Dragway tonight, we are having the start of the Mopar Club points challenge races 6pm to mid and maybe you can see what that new exhaust will do. :drive:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Thanks Jeff!

And rather than give you an invite for an event that was already started when it was posted, here is one you may like:

NM VCA MEMBERS.... this weekend Sunday 5/10 is an open track day at Sandia M/S park.

Jason Daskalos will be there with his VCC, his ACR, and a 1000HP P-GT3
Rumor is Miguel will have his 08 ACR out there, too!
ABE /Jeff ! I cant think of a better Mothers Day Gift, take momma for a 150 mph sprint!