Thanks to SRT Engineers

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the chat and thanks for the hard work and dedication to making a true sports car. The ACR ******** is in my near future.

Thanks again!!

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I third that. The fact that we get personal time with the guys designing America's best sports car (and America's best sport sedans, and....) is absolutely awesome.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we add a fourth? You betcha! While I missed all but two minutes of it, I really enjoyed catching up tonight after arriving in Scottsdale for the VCA Presidents Meeting (okay, this morning - snow delay in KC). Kudos to the entire SRT team for their tireless dedication to the SRT line and the Viper in particular. It truly shows in the final product.

Now to write those cards and letters to the Chrysler brass to keep the dream alive... :2tu:

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another vote of thanks for the SRT Engineers.

Chris, on another note, have the national officers received any clarification on the future of the Viper? If there is any truth to the rumors circulating now, my assumption is that the club would develop an organized plan in response (petitions, letters, etc.) and inform members how they can help.

Thanks.

/Rich

elanderholm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks a lot that was awesome. I didn't see any specific lap times for various tracks they test at for the ACR. That's too bad. I was hoping to see how fast it was at places like Laguna or VIR.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave