Thanks to VCA-NJ for helping Little Michelle and Family

Vipergtsbob

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
<font color="red"> </font> Hi everyone.
Just a brief note to add my thanks to all who worked so hard to make this event the obvious success that is was! Special thanks go out to Club Administratior Donna K; Warnock Dodge owner Rob Warnock; Chris "the King of Merchandise" Saul; Larry and Nancy (of the philantriphic "Milonas Foundation");Bobby C.,Steve M.,Tony and Lorraine, Viper ProRacer Sonny Whelan and past Prez Adel Elsayed (who brought their race cars for show and unselfishly contributed both cash and merchandise for our cause); Nat. prez Joe H.,our officers, past and present,the employees of Warnock, especially,Tom Nolfi, Scotty Sorrentino,and John Mchugh; Bruces Speed Shop;and of course all the members of our current Leadership Committee, who put in a tremendous amount of personal and work time to make this event so great. I would also like to thank our members for turning out and pitching in. You really have to work on an event of this scope to understand how truly hard it is to make everything come off right and especially on time. Our NJ club owes you all a great debt of gratitude.

We also should be proud of what we did for little Michelle and her family. Its an honor to participate in this type of direct help to someone in need. All of our efforts enabled us to earn enough money to send 10 year old Michelle, (who suffers from the debilitating Dandy Walkers Syndrome)and her entire family to an all expense paid trip to DisneyWorld. If you didn't have tears in your eyes when you saw little Michelle hug that Minnie Mouse doll(see the pics in the Events Forum on this Board) or when you looked into the grateful eyes of her parents and siblings, you deserve to be bitten by a Viper rather than drive one! Be assurred, from the overwhelming feedback I received we will be doing a lot more with the Sunshine Foundation.

On a more personal note, I am proud to be president of club which has so many outstanding persons affiliated with it. You are a great group and I know we will not only continue to have many great "Viper" times together, but also make one hell of a difference in the lives of needy individuals when given the opportunity to help. This is truly "what it is all about".................

God Bless Little Michelle and her courageous family and all of you who made a difference in that little girl's life

Thanks again
Bob Carroll
President, NJVCA :usa:

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Way to go guys! This is what the VCA is all about!

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
it was great to meet you joe and sorry i couldnt pin bob c. down to talk about membership as well. i was walking around all day with my daughter. didnt drive the gts up cause i started a project the night before that got more involved than i had hoped. it was an awesome event and i was happy to donate for such a great cause. great cause, great people, great cars...life just doesnt get any better. josh