Thanks Woodhouse for the Paxton Install

SSR9999

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just want to take the opportunity to thank Mark, Fred Ragle and Aaron Guerreiro for their work on my car. I was one of the forum members who took Mark's "deal of the summer" offer. As soon as Mark announced the offer, the contact was made and two weeks later, me and my wonderful girlfriend drove close to 1,400 miles each way from DC/Md to Nebraska and spent 5 days there. Loved the small town/city vibe!!

Anyhow, my car is an 02 and have more than 40,000 miles on the clock. As such, to have it ready for the S/C installation, Mark had to see if my car was up to ***** to make sure that the engine can handle the S/C. Thankfully, there was one slight problem that Mark and his crews encountered when they did the compression test; i think one of the cylinders was losing like 30% of its power. In any event, as Mark and his crew were exaimining my car, they realized that my differential wasn't doing too well, so he recommended that i have that replaced. Luckily, he was able to locate a rebuilt one from X Viper and had it at the dealer in time to do the installation. Things that i had done in the 5 days that i was there were new tires (PS2), replace differential, spark plugs, replace front rotors and pads, coolant flush, along with the Paxton and a tune (SCT). There were a few hiccups, but thankfully, the parts came in on time. I'm not sure if the work that was done is normal in the time frame that was given, but it sounds like a lot to me and i really appreciate that he and his crew were able to do those things in time to get me back on the road by Friday.

In all, other than seeing the check engine light on the car (from what i was told, it should remain until the 02 sensor has relearned my new A/F mixture), i'm satisfied with the experience with having my car serviced at Woodhouse even if it's 1400 miles away. And, oh, i got to meet Bill Pemberton too!!!

P.S. - Thank you Mark for comping the rental car!

Last edited:

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Mark really goes the extra mile for the customer.

johnk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had Mark at Woodhouse and will continue to have them trailer my '06 Paxton car in for service and mods 1200 miles each way.. BEST money I've spent.. You will not be sorry.. THANKS Mark!

HOLLYWOOD1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark is a superstar, always has time to talk and always calls an ace an ace and a spade a spade. No BS from this guy that's for sure. He is the real deal.