THATS RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPARKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by red98GTS:
Hey Sparky.....just wondering....would there be more "horsepower" in a Clydesdale than in a normal horse??? And would that be measured in RWHP or RWCP (rear wheel Cldyesdale power). pete

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> WELL SORT OF PETE. A CLYDESDALE HAS MORE MUSCLE POWER AS IN PULLING WAGONS AND CARTS, SO YEAH THEY DO HAVE MORE HORSEPOWER THAN A NORMAL HORSE. THERE NOT AS FAST!

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are alot of things we do that might be construed as "silly" yet are still an accepted part of society. Sparky, you are free to wear a purple wig to work and high heels. Does it really affect anyone? No. But will it harm how seriously you are taken? Yes. Which is why people don't do such things.

Perception is reality. If you type in caps, it bugs people. Whether you think it should bug them or not, it still does. Like ACR Joe, I get pissed when someone shouts at me!

OP
OP
S

SPARKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I GOT AN EMAIL TODAY FROM THE VCA SAYING I CANT USE ALL CAPITOLS!! SO WHAT!!! AND I AM SHOUTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ACR Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're right, on the surface it does seem trivial and nonsensical. However, for some inexplicable reason when someone writes to me and uses all upper case letters ...... I get pissed! It's like, I'm not an idiot. I can read and understand the meaning without someone shouting at me and treating me in a condescending fashion.

Silly? Maybe!

True? Absolutely!

OP
OP
S

SPARKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
fine im going to all lower case from here on out!! i want lower case on my d*** tombstone!!!!!!!!!!!!

red98GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Sparky.....just wondering....would there be more "horsepower" in a Clydesdale than in a normal horse??? And would that be measured in RWHP or RWCP (rear wheel Cldyesdale power). pete

Status
Not open for further replies.