The Meaning of AllBlack

AllBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Not the best pics, but you get the idea... :) corsa cat-back is comin in 10.
What do you think?

OP
OP
A

AllBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I had to keep something to see. With that paint it appears that the lights are on when looking from a distance, they just look weaker. But, when I'm driving it, you cant see anything with the normal lights on. I got 100 watt bright white lights for the fogs.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Maybe we could see your car in the dark if it smiled? Paint some pearly whites behind the grill? Just kidding....

That car looks totally bad-azs!

supratime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey ALLBLACK, I will trade you my 03 black calipers for your red 04 calipers. PM ME if you are interested. cal

WickedV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn!!
If that thing had a flame thrower, people would mistake it for the bat mobile! :headbang:

OP
OP
A

AllBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone

I was goin for that mean look, I want people to be scared when they see me in their rear view hahah

I was thinking about the black calipers but im still on the fence, I kinda like the contrast but all black means all black... hmmm

wicked - funny you should say that, 90% of people who see it tell me it looks like the bat mobile

OP
OP
A

AllBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah kinda what dennis said - when the lights arn't on they appear to be all black, but if the lights are on, light still shines through - it's just a lot weaker. People can still see when im turning, breaking, backing up etc.

Kai - I am an All Blacks fan too lol

dennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he said they're just painted.

A friend here blacked out the rear-lights of his GTS. It's some kind of see-through colour spray. Right?

John ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice, would love to see some picture in daylight.
BTW, who did the wheels and what is the finish?

AlbertFattal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all black. It would be awesome if you could tell us a little bit about yourself, you have an amazing story, being 17 years old. Not flaming, I just think it would be cool to tell us how you were able to purchase a Viper on your own:)