The New Michellin Super Sports Rock!! a Pair of PS2 for sale...

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After a full week of driving hard and taking many corners at 2x plus the speed limits all I can say is WOW these tires are AWESOME :D They do not feel as soft as the ps2s but holy crap I deft noticed a wayyyy better straight line grip and a slightly better cornering :drive: I used to shred the tires in 1st gear and going from 1st to 2nd. No more with these tires :omg: Any one on the fence with these tires shouldnt hesitate to give John B a call at Parts Rack. He had them shipped to Tators before I even paid for them. Crazy indeed :rolaugh:
A big thanks to John and Chuck for the awesome service! I'm so glad they are in the viper family :2tu:

(shameless plug below :D)

Here is the link for the pair of Ps2s for sale. They 275/35/19s with lots of good thread left....

http://classifieds.viperclub.org/showproduct.php?product=5016&title=pair-of-275-2f35-2f19-ps2&cat=7

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since his PS2's that are for sale are the fronts and they're 19's instead of the stock 18's, I would assume he's running an aftermarket 19/20 set-up. They are making the SuperSports in that size configuration.
Now I just wish they would hurry the hell up and make it in the stock 18/19 set-up for the rest of us!

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has a whole new set of PSS' 19/20. I was up at Chucks and saw them before they went on. Not sure why he isn't selling the rears.

OP
OP
M

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has a whole new set of PSS' 19/20. I was up at Chucks and saw them before they went on. Not sure why he isn't selling the rears.

Correct, I'm running 345/30/20s in the back and 295/35/19s in the front. Take a wild guess why the rears arent for sale :D

aries

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you post pics of your wheel and tire's. I'm interested in what the 30 aspect ratio looks like compared to the 25 aspect ratio. Thanks

OP
OP
M

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you post pics of your wheel and tire's. I'm interested in what the 30 aspect ratio looks like compared to the 25 aspect ratio. Thanks

Will try to get some up for you very very soon... The roads here in NY **** big time, had to go to 30 or bend a rim every other time I drive the car :curse:

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those pictures are of my 09 coupe.

I love these tires. Smooth running, quiet, can run full throttle without wheel spin, come off corners with great control.

The look is different than 25 series. They look more muscular, but not as low profile.

OP
OP
M

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are the pics with the new tires, sorry they are from cell phone. I had the car slammed before and had to raise it back up a little as I was rubbing like crazy on all 4 corners:curse:

You must be registered for see images
[/URL]

[/URL]

This last one is when the car was slammed with the old ps2. It's also a 30 aspect tire.. I really loved this look, but not functional at all :rolaugh:

[/URL][/IMG]

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Those are my next tires when I wear out the cups.

Currently not available in "cup" sizes....... no near-term projection for Viper sizes except 19-20 as a few are discussing here.

We do have them on my wife's driver....very happy with handling and wet.