The Official Auto Transport Carrier of VOI 11

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bobby, I know Rick is on top of this and maybe I just had a bad phone experience with the customer service rep. The thing that really made me worry is that the guy said they wouldn't know anything about schedules for 30 days. Thas is the end of August. That seems to be cutting it awfully close. If their schedule doesn't coincide with my needs then it doesn't leave much time to make alternate plans.

OK, I just had lunch with Rick today, as I am here in Mass, he will be getting in touch with you tonight.

As far as the schedule, I assure you it will be fine. Remember, once he is loaded he's off to SLC with no rehandling of your car:headbang:. If the car was to go solo, it would be crossed docked to another trailer in most cases.

George, please do not hesitate to contact me directly with any issues. I've been taveling a lot lately so email is the best.

Regards!

Bobby

V

Venomiss

Hopefully some will be taking advantage of this great deal for transportation.

From some of the enthusiastic phone calls we have received some are shipping out and driving home or
driving to and shipping home. You do not have to ship both ways.:D

There will be a dedicated underground parking lot devoted to just the Vipers at the Grand
hotel along with three washing stations complete with softened water from the hotels system.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now your talking my language. I may send my luggage and cleaning supplies with my car.

Bruce

Hopefully some will be taking advantage of this great deal for transportation.

From some of the enthusiastic phone calls we have received some are shipping out and driving home or
driving to and shipping home. You do not have to ship both ways.:D

There will be a dedicated underground parking lot devoted to just the Vipers at the Grand
hotel along with three washing stations complete with softened water from the hotels system.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At VOI-10, ViperJohn and I talked facilities into letting us borrow a VERY leaky hose to connect to a faucet in the parking garage. Marathon cleaning session after the skid-pad event....man what fun that was!

Glad to hear we'll have access to a nice setup this time.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BUMP!

I just called Passport and got my name on the list. No payment required at this time, they're working the logistics of filling up the trucks now and will be emailing/calling people with details in the next couple of weeks!

My only question is

Is it September yet?!?!??!?!!?!!

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the update I was going to call to check the status since I am in charge of getting the KC region a truck. I have spoke and emailed Passport and was just awaiting confirmation.

Bruce

V

Venomiss

Looking good!
trailer1.jpg

trailer2.jpg

trailer3.jpg

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just called Passport and have shored up an entire truck for the Omaha and KC folks. They should start calling people within the next 2 weeks. The deadline is Friday to transport a vehicle per the contact at Passport.

Bruce

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Start looking for these big rigs on an Interstate near you! VOI11 road show!

Yep. Saw one today in St Louis. Of course we are expecting to see more of them since Passports' hdqtrs is here.....

:eater:

:2tu: :headbang:

Last edited:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well...my car is now on a Passport auto-transport truck bound for Maine. :D

The guy had to move a vintage Mercedes SL300 Gullwing to put my car on. He definitely new his stuff, took pictures, checked the car over very thoroughly and had it on the transport in a few minutes. Now to track it with GPS!

See y'all in 2 weeks!

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just spoke with John S from Passport and asstated above they are starting to pick up cars. Mostly from the East coast heading west. the Omaha truckload will be a full one and should be at our door early in the week of event week.

Keep an eye out for the cool rigs on an interstate near you.

Bruce

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well Passport is very busy picking up all of our snakes and headed out to SLC for VOI 11!

Just a quick note and reminder:
All cars will be parked in a secure garage at the hotel, Brett Price of Passport will be our point person and will hold all keys prior to the owners arriving to SLC.
Brett is also driving one of the VOI trailers! He's a true professional!

See you in SLC!

and keep an eye out for those 2 VOI Rigs! Especially Celina OH and Oakland CA(hint hint) :)

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well Passport is very busy picking up all of our snakes and headed out to SLC for VOI 11!

Just a quick note and reminder:
All cars will be parked in a secure garage at the hotel, Brett Price of Passport will be our point person and will hold all keys prior to the owners arriving to SLC.
Brett is also driving one of the VOI trailers! He's a true professional!

See you in SLC!

and keep an eye out for those 2 VOI Rigs! Especially Celina OH and Oakland CA(hint hint) :)

Thanks Bobby! When the driver picked my car up, he wasn't sure how the cars would be handled when they got there. Sounds like mine will beat me there by a couple of days at least (though as of this morning, GPS said it's in Syracuse, NY! :lmao:

It's good to know that while it's going to be in secure underground parking, Passport will still have physical control over it and the keys.

You guys thought of everything....THANK YOU!!!!

Kelly

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Kelly!

The drivers will not usually know the entire routing setup, so its best to ask dispatch at Passport directly.

Drivers tend to go off on a tangent and confuse people by things they may have over heard :)

See you and that awesome ACR in SLC!

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if the truck my car is on is picking you guys up. It's in Mansfield, OH right now.

I think it is. I was told out truck was up in Buffalo, NY and was headed down to Cincy then up to us in the Cleveland area. I'll let you know if I see your ACR on the rig.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it is. I was told out truck was up in Buffalo, NY and was headed down to Cincy then up to us in the Cleveland area. I'll let you know if I see your ACR on the rig.

You will. The rig was up in Syracuse and Rochester this morning so it's the same rig and it was doing "non-VOI" business there.

You can track the location of the truck with this link (if you haven't been given one already)

AutoTrack with PassportTransport - Powered by BlacklineGPS

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car is in St. Peters, Missouri. Sure do miss it. My son is already taking over the dang garage. ::D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh