The Red Dragon

OP
OP
P

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Todd the worst part is that the day I got delivery I checked with SRT on the original order just out of curiosity and it went to Frame Status with ETA of today, 6/27/13(think it arrived?LOL). You ordered an entire month before I ordered that back in 2012. I ordered in December thinking I'd likely be wave 2 and you ordered in Nov the day the ordering opened. No rhyme or reason for this and I dont understand why they didnt build Launch Editions in numerical order since they are numbered from 1-150; that really makes no sense to me.

Lesson learned. If I like the car enough to upgarde to the vert in a couple of years, I doubt I'd build it, as the message they sent appears to be to just purchase one already built.

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think part of Todd's problem is the Stryker Red, knowing the paint issues they've apparently had it probably only added to delays.

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bingo. I have more patience with my particular car than others because I know Stryker Red throws a logistics challenge in the mix for Conner. But truth is, if it weren't for that special color, I would have already cancelled and purchased one of the black/gunmetal GTSs on dealer lots now. I would be driving it today.

OP
OP
P

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So u understand my move. Cant wait to see Stryker Red!!! Also very curious as to what Stryker Green will look like.

Have any of u guys taken advantage of the SRT Track Day that comes with the car?

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You can go to any track in the US , just have to reserve with SRT -------- so keep in mind areas you might be on business or a vacation and see if there is a program during your stay.

1-800-998-1110 and ask them for assistance if you don't visit www.drivesrt.com

OP
OP
P

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool man. Gotta say I've had other salesman from different brands and once they make their $$ off you, they have moved on to the next fish. You're the opposite!

Thnx again!

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool man. Gotta say I've had other salesman from different brands and once they make their $$ off you, they have moved on to the next fish. You're the opposite!

Thnx again!

Bill is absolutely the best, I won't hesitate to buy from him again. His follow up is unparalleled.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang