The Viper is this years theme car for the Pound Ridge Car Show!

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The BLACK one is "FASTER"

and Chuck made his "ruleing" that the driver of the black car is also "smarter":rolleyes::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:

Brake Dust

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wiz I I II di did didn't have a a an anything ing ing to do with it ttt.O O OK it wwwas JJJ JOHN and LUCAS B. I had no idea. Ye wizard! That's the ticket ,DID I SAY TICKET:alert: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :bur2: :shark: :greatday: Great pics. Ed-- USA- :2tu:

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just wanted to say I had an AWESOME time Saturday. It was GREAT to catch up with some of the older face, Phil, Chuck, Steve, Adrian, Scott, and it was great meeting the new guys. Viper Tony we missed you! What a day! I am looking forward to the next one!!:headbang:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
james, please dont be putting my name in there with those OLD guys.... :)

good seeing ya again and nice car !

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
james, please dont be putting my name in there with those OLD guys.... :)

good seeing ya again and nice car !

Phil who? :dunno: I don't know a Phil, not anymore, must be someone that loved deviled eggs but that was a long time ago. Sorry I missed you guys but glad to see you're back in action James! :2tu:

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A note from Mike Armistead:

TO ALL:
WOW, How perfect of a day was it? We certainly had the perfect day for a car show.
Thank You to all, I don't think any of us expected the crowd, or should I say the hungry crowd that attended. Everyone worked there tails off, and made the day a great success. The only complaints that I heard was that there wasn't enough parking for the spectators. And a few of the regular complaints "Why didn't I get a trophy".
Where do I start.
Friday afternoon setting up and preparing the field. Thanks to Art's parking plans and field marking for vendors and cars. Thank You Art Travis, Billy Fortin, Jim Perry, and maintenance employees for getting Saturday ready.
Lets start with the cars coming in and registering. Tyler did a great job as always along with his crew (My son Michael, Friend Jim Smith, Mark Miller, . I have to mention the special little surprise I received. My wife called and stated she was going home sick on Friday. That evening she showed up at my job with my surprise. She had driven to Delaware to pick up my son from college so he would be there for the car show Saturday morning. Yes he was at the town park at 6am with me ( a little different than just coming home at 6am with the new college life of his). The registration process was smooth and nobody complained. I'm sure when they observed the first viper arrive they didn't plan on 25 more coming in behind each other. What a sight. Thank You Chucky Tator.
Then they met the parking enforcement officer Jim Perry. Jim called off every car to Art and pointed them in the right direction. I still owe Jim a apology for leaving a soldier behind. I gave him his first soup of the day and then never came back. I know he heard me call the registration table a few times to see if they needed food or drink and he never said anything. It was like Carl at the cemetery on 4th of July. Sorry Jim.
Arts parking job. Chevys here, Fords here, and etc... well that was nice in the beginning. Then Art started getting that look of where the hell am I going to put all of these cars. Well he parked them all on the field as planned. Yes there was a Chevy here, and a Chevy there but they were all judged and noticed by the judging committee. Our usual total is about 150 cars and we brought in total of around 240 cars this year. Great job Arty.
The judging and trophy's. The judges did a great job. Over 60 trophies were handed out. Everything was smooth until the last and biggest trophy "Best in Show". The winner was a happy man finally. A special thank you to Bob Snadowsky for the goody bags and advertising he purchases for the car show through the special interest news. I think Bobby may have brought down as many cars as Chucky's Vipers club.
T-shirt sales. Yes as always, our Carolyn sold every t-shirt. She even made the guy that printed the shirts buy one!!! Every Viper owner had to buy two shirts, one in each color. Great job!
50-50 Raffles- Kia wasn't able to make the show, but he filled his void and plus some with his daughter Renee and two friends. Between them, Sue Shepherd, and ambulance corp members, we sold $1380 in 50-50 tickets. The winner also donated back to Northern Recreation, 1/2 of his 50-50 cut.
We need more Food!! Thats all I continued to hear. The lines were long and the grill was none stop. We ran out and went out twice for more food during the day. Again, job well done by the food tent help with my wife Michelle, daughter Jen, Tom and Kelly Mulcahy, Tony Russo, Dave Ryan, Art Kaufman and his two kids, Cindy and her mom, the top chef Huff and his dog, John Caoili, and Tammy Caulkins, Kias daughter Renee and friends, Dave Goldberg, and my son Michael and Mark Miller who split duties with the car registration and serving food, and the Northeast Recreation members.
Raffle prizes- A special thanks to our beneficiary this year Northerast Westchester Special Recreation. Janet Reilly and her team were able to have some fantastic prizes donated and worked real hard with selling tickets for the raffle and helping out for the day.
Kia, Kia, Kia- He tried everything without getting divorced to be at the car show, but the hot California weather and family get together won. All of his hard work in designing and advertising car show materials between the T-shirts, dash plaques, street signs, pamphlets, posters, and the website is probably the reason why the spectators and show car attendance was so large. Thank You. We will try and add new photos of the car show as soon as possible to the website.
The speaker system was donated by Sam Dodge and worked perfect throughout the field. Sam said it was either Italy for a wedding or the car show. Thank You for choosing the show and all your help throughout the day.
A special thanks to the maintenance dept with Ray, Justin, Kevin, and Jonah for helping out with the clean up and set up.
Also a special thank you to Tom Piscos wife Kathy and grandkids that came down to celebrate the fantastic day.
Then there is my right hand man and the one that makes the car show such a successful. Billy Fortins office looks like the back of my truck for the last two months before the car show. Billy gets my daily phone calls and emails with what do you think, check this, add this trophy, change that, etc... He has all of the trophys engraved ordered and picked up every year. Along with donating all of the food and the additional orders of food needed this year he also donates trophies for Scotts market, Abbys, and Blind Charlies, and always one of the large raffle prizes (this year the world champion Yankee tickets, sorry Met fans). He has dash plaques ordered, thank you license plates, and boxes of the T-shirts stuffed into his office. And yes he does find time to get his show car ready to bring to the show.
We are still waiting for a few bills to come in before we get a total for the donation.I will notify everyone when we get the total of the donation and when we will make our presentation to the beneficiary. I apologize if I forgot anybody. You all had a large part in making the day very special and a great success.
Thanks Again
Mike Armistead

Hi all:
This web site http://www.ctseaportcarclub.com/carshowspast.htm has all the photos of the Pound Ridge Car show. Go to past car shows.
Thanks
Mike Armistead

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The donations have been counted and here's the e-mail from Mike:

To everyone that made this years car show the best yet!!!
Please join us on Monday October 5th at 415pm at the town park (Blind Charlie's if its raining) for the presentation of this years car show proceeds of $11,000.00 to North East Westchester Special Recreation.

Thank You ALL!

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They would like some Vipers at the Park on Monday [5th] for the presentation and for photos! I will leave here at 1600 [4:00]. :2tu:

Let me know if you'd like to go.

Thanks!
914-763-3136

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets