Third Annual NJ Fall Wine Cruise

CT GTS SCUBAPRO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The Viper Club of New Jersey will be holding the Third Annual Fall Wine Cruise on Saturday, October 3rd in conjunction with the New Jersey Wine Growers Grand Harvest Fest held at Alba Vineyards http://www.albavineyard.com/ in Finesville, NJ. The festival will start at 12:00. More than 20 NJ Vineyards will br represented. Wines will be available for tasting and for purchase. Food will also be available for purchase or you are welcome to bring a picnic basket. Please bring your own lawn chairs or blankets.

GRAND HARVEST FESTIVAL
SATURDAY & SUNDAY
OCTOBER 3 & 4
NOON - 5:00 PM

Come join Alba Vineyard and over 20 other New Jersey wineries for a beautiful fall weekend. Sample wines, check out artisan vendors and listen to the music of Cairo and The VooDudes. There will be activities for the children including sand art, face painting and moon bounce. Food will be available for purchase.

Tickets are $20 at the gate, or $18 in advance available online at Garden State Wine Growers Association - Main Page

We will assemble at Round Valley Resivoir at 10:00 in the south parking lot off Route 629 in Lebanon, NJ Map of Lebanon, NJ by MapQuest which is easily accessible from routes 22, 78, and 31. The entrance for Round Valley Recreation Area is off route 629. When you turn in the entrance just follow the road through the gate house and make the first right after that, following the signs for South Lot. My cell is (908) 581-8555 if you get lost. We will leave around 10:30 for a one and a half hour cruise through scenic western New Jersey ending up at Alba Vineyards. In the event of a total washout, we have a rain date of October 4th.
:usa::2tu::drive::usa:

OP
OP
C

CT GTS SCUBAPRO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am sorry, but I have to cancel this event. My ACR is awaiting an accelerator control module that failed a few days ago. I was unable to get anyone to cover for me to lead the cruise. Everyone, however is encouraged to attend the Alba Vineyards Harvest Festival. You will feel more than welcome there and there still may be a Snake Pit. I will check. You could still meet at Round Valley Reservoir and drive over, but I will not be able to make it. If you go, have a great time.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62