Tires needed

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am looking for a pair of front run flats for my '06.
Woodhouse was kind enough to put a rear pair on when I bought the car 2 months ago. The fronts had plent of tread and were left alone.

I had my car up to my dealership to have them replace the seal on the diff. While it was on the rack I looked at the bottom really well and happened to notice the left front tire was very noticeably cupped on the inner edge and the right front to a lesser extent.

I f I hadn't just bought a bobcat skid loader on Monday this week I wouldn't even have been posting this message, I would have ordered a set of PS2's and been done with it.

Having said that, I would like to find a new pair of run flats to go with the new flat rears that I have on the car. As we all know, no one has any new run flats.

Any Ideas?:dunno::dunno::dunno:

Thanks
Steve A.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
While it may not fit your time line...I spoke with Luke at Tire Rack a day or two ago...the return of Michelin's "runflat"...ZP tire...asused on Gen III Vipers is now expected to be June 2010.

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have 2 used ones that are in good condition if you can't find new ones, they came off my 06 convertible before I put new tires on it (I didn't like the runflats).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21