Toys for Tots Cruise-in. December 3rd, 2011

mendler23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Posting for Marko:

"Hello All,

Horse Power Junkies is hosting their annual Toys for Tots Charity toy drive on Saturday, December 3rd from 11 am to 3pm at the Carolina Ale House in Durham. The plans are to meet at Jeff’s shop (Twinvipers) on Glenwood Avenue at 10 am and caravan to the Ale House (address listed below) leaving at 10:15 am so we can get good parking. We have done this in the past and it was a complete blast. All cars are welcome to the event, but we are looking to get a large group of local Vipers out to meet at Camdon Autosports and have a photo shoot afterwards.

Here are some pictures from 2009:
http://www.horsepowerjunkies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93896

Don’t forget to bring some new unwrapped toys for the kiddies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please feel free to post this on the VCA or other forums. I look forward to seeing y’all out!

-Marko "

Adress for Camdon Autosports where they want to the photoshoot afterwards:
Camdon Autosport & Fast Cash For Cars
9012 Glenwood Ave.
Raleigh, NC 27617

Last edited:

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been slammed with work after being out of town, will get this emailed out to members soon as well.

OP
OP
M

mendler23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can no longer update the original post, but here are some updates:

We are meeting at Camdon Autosports/ Fast Cash for Cars and then driving to Durham for the charity event.

We will be leaving the charity event for a photo shoot. The location is to be determined.

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just remembered this tonight. Anyone else going? My kids have a piano recital in the morning...but I should be able to meet there around noonish.

OP
OP
M

mendler23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had forgotten when I posted this that my boy is having his 1year bday party tomorrow. I won't be able to attend. Take pics! Can't believe the weather lately, perfect for some cruising!

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great day for this! 5 Vipers in attendance Gen II, III, and IV's all represented! If we only had a Gen I... Wanted to take pics but had crazy morning and accidentally left camera at home. :dunno: Lots of toys for tots....a whole van load. :2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456