Toys for tots @ twin peaks in greeenville SC, Sat/ dec./15>>>

NO HEMI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes , there will be a T4T at the Greenville twin peaks and Gattitown in Greenville sc, it will be from 11-4 and there will be some awards given, It 's open to all makes and models, so bring an unwrapped toy and enjoy some nice cars and hopefully a great day to give backand have fun.!!:D

mendler23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for posting! Passed this along to some members in the area...

Some more info:

Toys For Tots Toy Drive/Car Show
Twin Peaks, 1034 Woodruff Rd. Greenville SC 29607
Saturday 12/15/2012 11am-4pm
Event Info: Raven Ostlind @ 864-905-4592
The show will be held behind Twin Peaks and next to GattiTown. Entry Fee is one new, unwrapped toy to donate. All makes and models are welcome. Registration is 11-3, judgine 2:45, awards at 3:45. Awards for Lady’s choice, Kid’s choice, Marine’s choice, best in show, Darkside Mustang Club’s choice, DSM Foothills Chapter’s choice.

Reaction score
Thanks Tony and Mendler !!!
P.S tony i was talking with tim today , i'll be calling you early next year for a TB for my snake!!

cool beans boss, if we can get away we will try to run down for a bit, but yeah man, you wait till tims ride is done, its a little out there lolol in some aspects ,but its what he wanted, but

man its a totally different truck than when we first got it, it turned out to be a real project, actaully alot of safety issues there also,

but cool man, jsut give me a shout sir!!

OP
OP
N

NO HEMI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Tony, I 'll probably be going to the T4T in the Jeep, i'm still waiting on the viper's coolant tank from vpa!!.... looong story......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugger