Track Insurance for VOI12

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I guess, no one knows if we are covered while driving cars that are provided to us? Namely SRT vehicles?

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Liability standpoint you will sign hold harmlessat the event I am sure that should protect everyone from suing everyone ifthere is an injury. Physical damage of SRT vehicles I am sure will be picked upby Dodge . The hold harmless can also incorporate the physical damage issue.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just submitted my app. I'll be checking with these guy for next season, I may do this on my other car for my regular track days. Nice peace of mind if the quotes are reasonable. Glad this got posted so it's an option for this and the future.

Dave.

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know how fast we'll be able to drive on the track? I tried to ask VOI Support, but couldn't get a straight answer. Actually, they said to ask others who have been to VOI, so I'm asking here. Anyone?

In my experience it depends upon the VOI. At VOI 9 (Vegas) The layout and the amount of cars per group allowed you to drive at your comfort level. Fast if you wanted to go fast, go fast or slower if you wanted to go slower.

VOI 10 was follow the leader, not much performance time. VOI 11 was a mixture of both, although not quite as good as Vegas.

I have my fingers crossed the we will be able to "exercise" the cars like they were meant to be.

There was a crash at Vegas involving a participant who had an instructor with him. there was litigation for awhile that was eventually settled. I dont know if that incident had any effect on the track events for VOI 10 or not, but I wonder to this day. It was still a topic of discussion at the time.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235