Traqmate vs Racepak vs Others

Fursty

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am looking at purchasing one of these GPS systems for track days. Please let me know the pros/cons of any of these systems or your recommendations.

Magnus_

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Most track day ppl run traqmate.

I run traqmate.

The system works well but the software is absolutely terrible. People say that the racepak software is even worse.

David Pintaric

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a Traqmate system connect to 2 Chasecams; I am considering changing to RaceKeeper because that is the system required in World Challenge.

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a Traqmate system connect to 2 Chasecams; I am considering changing to RaceKeeper because that is the system required in World Challenge.

I stopped @ the Race Keeper booth @ PRI and was pretty impressed with the setup. It looks simple to setup/operate and if I remember correctly it was very resonably priced as well (cheaper than tracqmate). If and when I decide to get a setup it will prob. be a Race Keeper setup.

bluestreak

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I run traqmate.

The system works well but the software is absolutely terrible. People say that the racepak software is even worse.

what is terrible about it?

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I run traqmate.

I think the Racepak software is great. May take a bit to figure it all out but once you do.....:2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21