Tri-State Members Mark Your Calendars For The Run Out East III 4/23/05

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it is that time of the year again! We had over 30 Vipers last year, lets try to top that number this year!

The DATE HAS BEEN SET: 4/23/05
Rain Date is 4/24/05

Hello all:

Those of you who were there for the ROE last year know about this, but for others, here’s the basic idea:

As many Exotic Car chatters as possible get together for a fun run with their cars to beautiful Eastern Long Island. Known by some as the Hamptons and others as "The Country," this beautiful location will prove to be FUN as usual.

This is NOT just a "Guy" thing (sorry guys). Families, kids, wives, girlfriends (though not wives and girlfriends together; it’s a rally, not demolition derby) are welcome. I think it is important to be non sexist and inclusive (OK, the truth: some of you wouldn’t be allowed out without the wife). If that requires a backup car, so be it. Just keep 20 car lengths behind the "real" cars. Just kidding!

The Cost of the event is $35.00 per person including lunch. I accept Money Orders, Checks, and of course Paypal. Please e mail me or PM me for details for payment. When e mailing or PMing me, please include the following:

1) Your Name and number of people in your party
2) What you will be driving
3) If you will be bringing any additional cars
(e.g. “back-up” vehicle for the family)
4) How many lunches you wish to buy
5) If you will also be able to make the rain date of 4/24/05

If you have any questions, feel free to e mail me. Hope to see all you tri-state members there!

Keith

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll let you know soon. I'm going to Hilton Head on Saturday the 16th Golfing. Not sure yet when I'm coming home yet. Hamptons Sounds like fun, Don't get a motel room there come summer, a dumpy place is $400 a night! :2tu:

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Where is everyone meeting or would it be better to email you for the details? My car is not 100% but it is running so I would like to attend.

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it seems they cancelled the event for this weekend and rescheduled the ROE for May 7th...I SAID TO THEM THAT THEY MUST BE ON DRUGS AS THAT IS TATORS BARBY AND NOBODY FROM NY/CT VCA WILL MISS THAT..IM OUT!

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it seems they cancelled the event for this weekend and rescheduled the ROE for May 7th...I SAID TO THEM THAT THEY MUST BE ON DRUGS AS THAT IS TATORS BARBY AND NOBODY FROM NY/CT VCA WILL MISS THAT..IM OUT!
Damn...that *****! And I rescheduled our Dyno day for the ROE.

Chuck is filled anyway. Maybe his overflow can head out east?

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Easy Tiger...Yes I paid through paypal but I wasnt ragging on ya..lol

Oh I was not mad. Sorry if I portrayed that. I honestly think this is going to be cancelled but who knows with weather these days. I will have the refunds issued immediately.

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER. ALL REFUNDS SHOULD BE RECEIVED. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. See you all at Tators!