Triple Pass radiator - VCA Special $850 + Free shipping

WESTCOAST JASON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our Triple Pass radiator is the best radiator available for the Viper. Period. It literally forces the coolant to go across the radiator three times. This monster of a radiator is only available from West Coast Viper (it is made to our spec, exclusivley for us) and is guaranteed not to seep or leak. This is NOT made in china and will not leak like the new Fluidynes from China have been. Every fluidyne we have changed due to leaking has been replaced with one of these. It is even polished for that 'bling-bling' look. The VCA member deal is $850 with free shipping. Can be installed in your garage with little more than simple hand tools and a helper.

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
W

WESTCOAST JASON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't have access to one of our paxton cars this weekend. Let me know the measurement (distance) between the fan and the closest obstruction and I will let you know. (These are thick though, same as on the real GTS-R's)Thanks

OP
OP
W

WESTCOAST JASON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The capacity does increase with this radiator.

-Jason

NOTE: We FINALLY have HID headlight conversion kits coming back in stock! Will post pics when they arrive!

OP
OP
W

WESTCOAST JASON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have not tried to put it into one of the early (93) Gen1's that have the fans built into the core support. Should fit but would take some modification. The 94 and up Gen 1's that have the removable fans are compatible with it and it is a simple 'do it at home' job.

I have also gotten some emails about the triple pass definition. To put it easiest, this radiator literally has 3 separate cores. Think of it as having 3 radiators in series. The fluid MUST travel through all 3 cores to exit the radiator. A fluidyne on the other hand allows the coolant to just rush through without forced exposure to the entire surface area.

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Jason-

Does this radiator incorporate an internal oil cooler? I THINK I can see one of the fittings for it in the picture, but I am not sure. If it does not at this time, what is the possibility of incorporating one?

Looks like a quality product that I would be happy to market for you on this side of the world :2tu:

OP
OP
W

WESTCOAST JASON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This does not have an internal oil cooler in it. It could be added if we were willing to commit to a run of 50 though. This is a great radiator, no questions about it. Send me an email and we can talk dealer op's... thanks

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Jason,

is this a simple bolt in for Gen 2 with the updated fan or are modifications required?

Got Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason,

Will the Sean Roe fit with this radiator, and also does a triple pass radiator like this require more power to move the coolant through knowing that our cream puff 01 water pumps are notoriously low on power ?

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Got Venom- If you are referring to the "sean roe fan kit", yes- it will fit regaurdless of what radiator you use. if you meant something else, please clarify.

As far as 01 pumps, either its bad, or its not. it wont flow any more or less than any other year if its not broken.

OP
OP
W

WESTCOAST JASON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Marv - This is a simple bolt-in for the Gen2 cars. The updated fan module is strongly recommended but not required.

Got Venom - Daniel (Final GTS) hit it right on the nose, these may technically have more back pressure than the stock radiator. However, that does not matter. A stock water pump that works with the stock radiator will continue to do so with this radiator.

We have many, many, many of these installed on cars running this weekend at Viper Days. If you are in the area, be sure to check one out. Good luck to all the racers this weekend. Be safe and FAST!

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
JASON-

Got Venom Emailed me, and was looking for an answer as to the Roe SC fitting with this radiator. Maybe you would like to post an answer to that question here for him...? I dont see any reason why it wouldnt fit with this one, as it fits with the Ron Davis radiators I sell.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang