trunk? where to put what and how to keep open

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi there,

I have this stick in my trunk to keep it open. it doesn't look original, but it comes in handy. But maybe it is original, but just on the false spot. Long story short, there is no clip to hold this stick when the trunk is closed,
Is there somebody who can send me or post a pic of the truck should look like?

Also I have 2 bags, the small one is obviously for the rear window and the big one seems to be for the windows(?) My owners manual says in which order I should put everything in, but where the..shall I put it?!Behind the spare wheel or something?
Maybe this also visible on a pic!

Thanks for some help here

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has a '92 RT/10...

Hello!

I am Roy (27) from the Netherlands and just bought me my first Viper! This is my dreamcar for quite some time now. It wasn't very easy to find one, they are quite rare here! Important for me was GEN 1 and as original as possible.
In two weeks it will arrive! After the impressive testdrive, I can't wait to get it here.

Here are some pics of my '92 GEN 1 Viper, number 223. (The blue Z3 M coupe is my previous car)

You must be registered for see images

Hope you like it,
Greetz Roy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Roy, I just sent you two photos of the trunk prop and it's keeper as found on our 96 R/T-10(final Gen I). Hope they help.

Steve

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for the info lifeisgood

roy: if you don't mind doing a little mod, i added a gas spring (strut) to my rt trunk, easily one of the best "should have come from dodge like this" mods

OP
OP
R

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys, now I know what to do.

@eucharistos: I want to have it as original as possible, so I am going for the original thing.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456