Turbo Wax Results....

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, so Tito sent me some free samples as I am an Adams guy and swear by the stuff... I applied the Turbo Wax by hand to the hood of my Viper waited 15 minutes, then removed the wax by hand. It came OFF the car probably EASIER than the Adams Butter Wax, which is the main reason I even use that stuff. At first I thought the hood was was really nice and shiny. I didn't use the car for a day or 2 after. When i pulled the car out of the garage, I scratched my head because i did not understand why the hood looked different than the rest of the car. I honestly forgot i had waxed ONLY the hood. THe rest of the car has plenty of coats of adams wax and details spray so its shiny and protected...but the hood honestly looked like GLASS. I could not even believe the difference between the adams and Turbo. I was sold after i took the wax off the car, but honestly the shine is rediculous. I would post photos, but IMHO, photos never really show how good a car's wax it, its mostly in the camera, however is someone really wants pics I will do it. I will be ordering Turbo wax this week. Thank you Tito! :2tu:

Tito Tw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for your feedback, I wish I could supply samples to the entire world but this family owned and operated company can't do it. So far everyone that we have supplied either a sample or has purchased from us has been extremely happy,to all of you we thank you for your support and for the opportunity to present you our product line. :)

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey James,, have you ever tried Meguires "gold class" ?? 1st - their cleaner 2nd-- #6 ( cleaner/wax) last, Gold Class ,,, so far its the best look i can get,,, I'm going to take a ride over next week to see for myself. I'll call ya Later/John

:drive::drive:

:usa::usa::usa:

01ACR/VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recieved my samples yesterday(thanks Tito).I will also try them out this weekend.Sounds like good stuff to me.:headbang:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You won't be sorry. I also tried a few free samples and was most impressed by the swirl remover, the prewax cleaner took my Mother's Gold 3 stage wax off my car beautifully and the wax really worked awesome (pic).

The Mother's California Gold is only supposed to last a couple months and then removed and done over again (with all 3 stages)? Sorry, but the Mother's clouded the Sapphire on my car and it looked black before I used the pre-wax cleaner. The Turbo wax added to the sparkle and the Sapphire looks as good as the day I bought it again. Considering I had been thinking of painting the whole car because the Mother's Gold hid the paint ... well, Tito's pre-wax cleaner save me a couple thousand bucks! Canon XSi is how you get great pics. Look at this ...

You must be registered for see images

Although not a pro photographer this pic should win prizes!!!

Oh yah, my first order was for $130 worth. When buying wax, buy some microfifer and application pads as well.

Ted

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have said it from the beginning, TurboWax is THE best out there. Comparable to the top name brands and the most expensive Z crap but it works better. Keep up the great work Tito.

:usa:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We also received the samples from Tito, and were EX-tremely pleased~! We haven't used it on the Viper yet, but anyone who saw my Red Vette this past Sunday's cruise, saw how shiny it STILL is.
We use the detail spray and it removes the bugs on the fascia very well. KUDOS!
~juli

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The single most impressive attribute about the turbo wax detailer is that you get little or no spotting after a rain...I left my SRT8 JGC outside the garage one night and was surprised the next day (after a few hours of sun) that it did not have the usual spotting.....agree with RZ that it is a great product....also works well on the ACR sidewinders.....

Tito Tw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for your feedback and support :):eek:

I’m not sure I understand why some people are still skeptical about our product line? If anyone cares to share their opinion I’m all ears.:dig:

I’ve received excellent feedback, but unfortunately I cannot provide free samples for all of our members. :smirk:

Last edited:

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's the results of my test. I didn't do the whole car because: A. I was tired. B. I had a list of honey dos a mile long and C. I had to watch the Oregon Ducks destroy UCLA.
1st. Pic: After washing rear quarter panel and claying.
2nd Pic: Waxing with Turbo wax.
3rd. Pic: Adam's on top of Turbo Wax.

My opinion: Turbo wax goes on very easy and comes off and looks super shiney and wet. I got no better shine after putting Adam's carnuba over it. I'll eventually do the hood and see if there is a difference.

HPIM0548.JPG

HPIM0547.JPG

HPIM0546.JPG

Tito Tw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for your post :) why don't you apply half of our brand on one side of the hood,and the other brand on the other side? See if you can tell any difference and see which one lasts longer ;)

frank364

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Just received my Turbo Wax Pre Wax Cleaner and Car Wax.
Tomorrow is suppose to be another nice day, will post results.

past ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Curious if any Zaino people have tried this Turbo and their opinion, I have been using Zaino for years, recently got some Adam's and like it as well....would like some good Zaino input !!

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found Zaino very over rated especially with all the new products out there now. It really comes down to how your paint and clear coat is like prior to applying all this stuff.

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found Zaino very over rated especially with all the new products out there now. It really comes down to how your paint and clear coat is like prior to applying all this stuff.

After using Zaino for years, I'm beginning to agree. May try the Turbo Wax. Tito - what would you recommend? My surface is free from contaminants. Therefore, I don't beleive I need clay or cleaner. Cars rarely see rain or any kind of foul weather.

Tito Tw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After using Zaino for years, I'm beginning to agree. May try the Turbo Wax. Tito - what would you recommend? My surface is free from contaminants. Therefore, I don't believe I need clay or cleaner. Cars rarely see rain or any kind of foul weather.

VIPER GTSR 91 has mention the KEY element,is the prep work that allow us to get those great results.

How do we know that the surface is free of contaminants? Is it the shine or feel that leads to our assumption? One very neat trick that you can do is as follows, using a very thin clear plastic sandwich bag placed over your hand, gently pass it on a small section of the vehicle, if you are not certain of your surface condition repeat the step on another part of the vehicle, if after that you’re still uncertain do the same in another vehicle the one that doesn't’t get as much love as the Viper.

Although the surface may look shiny and in good condition you will be amazed after this simple test what you will feel are a series of small bumps that you can’t feel with your bare hands. Those bumps are an indication that the vehicle’s surface is in need of attention. Because of that many car care companies produce Pre wax or Pre Cleansers.

With that here is a short explanation.

A pre wax is just as the name implies, to get the surface ready for wax to be applied. Tar spots, some tree saps and various other surface contaminates are usually not taken off by a product that is termed wax only. Your better pre cleaners have a small amount of abrasive in them, and a lot of the wax/cleaners on the market have a very high content of solvents in them. The wax/cleaners with high solvent content in them need to be avoided, as they will eventually deteriorate the surface to which they are applied.

In your particular case, as an example. Person A waxes his car, drives it once a week and gives it an occasional rinse off maybe once every two weeks; he may go six months between waxes. Person B washes his car one to two times per week, occasionally goes through the drive -through car wash, a rain storm or two, and waxes his car every three or four months. Now, the amount of washes may be the same, but the time-line is different.

Unless the surface is free of contaminants such as tar, over spray, tree sap, etc., then the wax will just be applied to the surface contaminants and not the surface proper.

For the usage of your vehicle as you describe, I would wash the car (assuming it passes the baggy test) Car Wax and them maintain it with the Spray Wax.

If it fails the baggy test Wash/ Clay (we used our oxidation block) Pre Wax, Car Wax and maintain it with the Spray Wax.

What we have done is protected the surface.:drive:

Oxidation Block in Action
You must be registered for see images attach

Clay Bar alternative

Little Test to Evaluate the surface condition

I hope you find this information helpful. Thank you for asking:)

past ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Curious about this Turbo Wax, several users have said the finish looks "wet", this makes me a little concerned about how much petroleum distillates is in the product, from years of cleaning cars, all it takes is put in a little kerosene and the finish looks wet BUT I feel that holding the petroleum against the clear/paint on the car causes a damage especially to our type cars that may sit in direct sun for hours at a car show or whatever....any input please as to how much petroleum is in the product...

OP
OP
V

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, I apologize for not responding. I will get pics posted very soon......I am slacking , SORRY!

Tito Tw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear past ohio

Thank you for your “Concern” my first question to you is, why are you assuming that our products have Petroleum Distillates in it? I hope this is just another case of “Misunderstanding” between product lines.

Going back to your original question…

Quote:
I find that Axxxx and Zxxxx are about the same as far as product and ease of use....not quite ready to try and change right now.....what is in Turbo? Same as Zxxxx and Axxx??

I’m not sure what “Concerns” you may have, if you are happy with your current line that’s what matters, what we have in our products is Company Propitiatory information; we don’t know what other brands have and we don’t worry about that either, that’s their business.

But to “Ease” your concerns, the only way you will find the SAME product is in those companies that re bottled their products, what that means is that the SAME product is used under different names but the product is the SAME. Then you have others which have their OWN formulas, Turbo Wax Products falls into that category regardless of what anyone thinks about us.

Moving forward to your “Concerns” I can provide you our MSDS- Material Safety Data Sheet, document needed by law. If you look at ours you can clearly see that we don’t use Petroleum Distillates however if you look at some of the other brands, you can CLEARLY see what they use. There are no secrets. After all what better way to get a “Quick Shine”.

Not all detailing products contain petroleum distillates. Generally speaking there’s many products that we use on a day-to-day basis that have petroleum distillates, first one it comes to mind is Vaseline. Thinking that ALL petroleum distillates are harmful is misleading.

In another note, all of our products are VOC comply.

VOC stands for volatile organic compound. These compounds are found in many everyday household products, including waxes, polishes, air fresheners, nail polish, paint, and glue. All of these products can release organic compounds into the air as you use them or even during storage, sometimes with a strong smell – sometimes not.

To comply with the VOC regulations your product has to fall under a certain percentage let’s say it’s 15% MANY companies get by with a 14% others with lower numbers, we fall into one of the lowest number to comply with such of regulations.

What’s the difference between Turbo Wax and others ?

Like anything else in the marketplace, all products seek their own level of justification based on the cost of producing the product and the quality of the ingredients in the product.

Turbo Wax was never intended to compete with ANY product in the market we have our own performance and quality of manufacture.

A common characteristic of the lesser cost products in the market is the unusually high content of solvents in the product. High content solvent products will give a quick shine, that is true, but this will not last and through prolonged use of products like these will cause the paint to deteriorate and become dull on the surface.

Then after a while you will hear,that the surface is so dull, I guess it needs to be buffed out. So, let's start out correctly by applying a coating to the surface that does what it is supposed to do and that is to protect the surface.

As you can see our products are very safe to use on the intended surfaces, I just can’t imagine making a product that will harm someone’s vehicle. Honesty and Integrity are two elements I live by day by day, anything else is unacceptable.

I hope I have cleared your concerns.

Thanks for asking:rolleyes:

Last edited:

past ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, Tito, I live in Florida as well, and the sun can really cook a finish for an hour...I hope you continue to fill us in as the brand continues...a lot of waxes on the market say they have carnuba....carnuba is a block of HARD wax, and to make it pliable you need petroleum distillates which is the quickest way to get the wet-look , I think the real test is the longevity of the finish....seems that we have several test people trying it on this site...hope to hear more as we continue...thanks !

Tito Tw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are certainly welcome :) The KEY factor here are the "Elements" in which the car will be exposed to. We don't claim to have the best product in the world however our products will deliver as we said, they will do nothing more nothing less, so far we have always been concentrated on the wax BUT I challenge anyone with ANY product against our Leather Care just to mention another product from our family line. ;):drive::2tu:

But of course is all about choice,if you are happy with your current product line thats all it matters.:)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R